Investing With The Moon Pt. 1

You were just about used to your uncle's antics a week after he stole some guy's bike and taught you how to drive it. It was fun. Plus it wasn't like it was the first illegal thing he did since you met him. Venom took a liking to him, most likey due to them knowing each other, and you learned a bit more about your mom.

You apparently took after her. It was Thanksgiving week meaning no school. This was amazing for several reasons. The first being, visiting week. Everyone was going home to visit family and spend Thanksgiving with them. Why was this a good thing? Because now you had a family to visit! Well, Moon Knight but still. He even invited Felicia over since her dad was still missing.

The week began and you opted to stay in the tower for the first day. Felicia stayed with you and the two of you got to cuddle on the couch now that everyone was gone. A movie played on the TV while you slowly started to drift to sleep. There was suddenly a tapping noise. Both you and Felicia sat up and looked around before you spotted Moon Knight waving through the window. You walked over and opened it to let him in. He climbed through and you were about to close it before you realized that there was no ledge to stand on and you were on top of of the building.

Venom: How?

You just closed the window.

Moon Knight: Who's ready for a Thanksgiving dinner?

Felicia: But Thanksgiving isn't for another three days.

Moon Knight: You are so lucky you're cute.

He began go rub the bottom of her chin which actually made Felicia smile. Moon Knight then turned to you.

Moon Knight: If we won't eat, then we shall do on a grand adventure!

Felicia threw her arms up.

Felicia: Adventure!

Moon Knight: HAHA! If you break her heart I will personally break your arms.

You just stood there.

Y/N: Fine. What's the adventure?

Moon Knight threw down a smoke bomb and leaped to you. Was that really necessary? He threw his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close before reaching out his arm.

Moon Knight: We're going to hunt down, and skin, M.O.D.O.K.

You didn't like the shining part but your were on board with everything else.

Y/N: Alright. Wouldn't be the first time I violated direct protocol to investigate something.

Moon Knight: That's why you're my favorite.

He petted your head before returning to Felicia.

Moon Knight: As for your costume, I don't like all the skin.

Felicia was suddenly Cat who crossed her hands.

Cat: I can move easier. Besides, I feel hot in it.

Venom: You are!

Cat: Thank you. So the costume stays.

Moon Knight: Oh no! I didn't mean that in a "cover your body". I just mean it's cold outside now. Fucking freezing. So I figured you'd want to bundle up.

Cat blinked a bit before looked over at you. You just shrugged.

Cat: I think I have a winter coat somewhere.

Moon Knight: GRRRRREAT! I'll see you both downstairs.

He then opened the window, backed up, and dived through the glass. You just sighed.
-------
You were sitting in the cockpit of the jet Moon Knight "totally didn't steal from the Avengers" with Felicia sitting in the seat behind you.