Adventures with Felicia Pt. 1

It was night now and you were alone in the tower. Well, you had Venom.

Venom: I am bored.

Y/N: Good for you.

You were laying on the couch staring at the roof. You wondered what to do but couldn't get any ideas.

Venom: Take me to the Cafe. I require ssssandwhichessss.

Well it's better than nothing. You got up and grabbed your coat. As you entered the elevator Venom appeared from your shoulder.

Venom: Hey Virgin.

Y/N: Did you really have to add that part?

Venom: I've been meaning to asssk, what'sss your relationsssship with the blonde girl?

Y/N: The blonde girl?

Venom: The one you meet at the Cafe. With the nice breasssssst.

You ended up blushing. Not because of his comment. Because you immediately knew who he was talking about.

Y/N: Felicia is just a good friend. The only normal friend I have.

Venom: Sssshe wantssss to get in your pantssss.

Y/N: Dude.

Venom: Now issss the perfect time. No one issss here. You could bring her over and then....

Y/N: DUDE!

Venom began to laugh as you sighed. This was your partner.

Venom: You could get laid. Trusssst me. At leassst try to hit on her. For me?

Y/N: I'll flirt a bit but that's all.

Venom: Ssstill good.

You rolled your eyes and stepped out into the lobby. The Cafe was only a few streets away so it was easy to just walk. It was also the main reason the team frequented it. Only a few of you were there at a time since everyone always had something going on. It quickly became a place you could escape to with Miles or Danny. You had invited Sam a few times but he didn't drink coffee and he wasn't a big fan of sweets.

And of course, it was where you could find Felicia. Over the last month and a half the two of you had grown close. She was the only "civilian" friend you had so you found a kind of solitude in her presence. Sure she made a lot of innuendos and suggestive comments, but she was your friend. You had also decided to not ever bring up your life as a Hero. She was your sense of normalcy. You didn't want to ruin that.

Venom: You're a ssssap.

Y/N: And you're annoying.

You finally reached the Cafe and sure enough, Felicia was there. She was typing on her laptop. She looked focused. You entered and placed your order.

Venom: Chicken not turkey.

Once you got your stuff, you moved over to where Felicia was sitting. You took your seat and waited for a moment for her to look up. She didn't. You smirked.

Venom: Are we playing gamesss now?

Y/N: You know my thoughts.

You moved closer to the table and Venom appeared from under your shirt. He then moved under the table and up Felicia's side before moving under her armpits. Felica let out a loud laugh getting the attention of most of the costumers. She looked up embarrassed and finally noticed you. Venom quickly returned to his place on your arm.