School Days Pt. 2

Ok. So maybe school wasn't as great as it looked on TV. The classes were just long introductions and the teachers were way to serious. Even your classmates seemed stale.

Y/N: Super Life Syndrome.

Venom: What?

Y/N: That's what I'm going to call it. Super Life Syndrome. Because our lives are usually filled with excitement, normal stuff like going to school is boring.

Yeah. That will be your reasoning. You were at least thankful to have two classes with Miles and one with Danny. And, maybe unfortunately, you had one with that Gwendolyn girl from earlier. She just kept staring at you which was very uncomfortable. Even Venom was starting to get unnerved. Seriously. What the hell was her problem?

Thankfully lunch finally came. You were lucky enough to get the same lunch period as Gwen, Miles, Danny, Kitty, and Felicia. You paid for your food and walked out to the busy cafeteria. That's a lot of people. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

Venom: Do you have ssssocial anxiety or ssssomething?

Y/N: I'm just not good with big crowds.

You calmed down and slowly made your way past the chattering students. You can do this. You can. Just stay calm and focus on finding your friends. Your senses went off and you stopped walking. You looked up and saw a boy with a grin. He was just looking at you.

???: I've never seen you around here before.

Venom: I don't like thisss guy.

You didn't either. The look in his eye and that grin. He just looked like a bad guy. Maybe someone arrested his dad at one point. You heard the sound of heals and turned to see Felicia walking towards you. Oh, no. That look was Cat.

Cat: Leave him alone Cletus.

Cletus: I was just introducing myself. There's no harm in that is there?

You felt your eye twitch at the way he was eyeing her. He wasn't even trying to hide it either. Felicia grabbed your hand and pulled you away. You looked back at the boy around your shoulder. He was waving with that same grin.

Cat: Stay away from him.

You turned back to Cat who looked beyond furious.

Y/N: I mean, he's creepy so I was going to stay away anyway. Why do you not want me around him?

Cat didn't answer. She pushed her way through the crowd like it was nothing until you could see your friends. She kept pulling you along though.

Venom: Table isss that way.

Y/N: I can see that.

Cat lead you out of the cafeteria and looked around to make sure no one was around. She reached up and kissed you which surprised you.

Y/N: Uh...

Cat: I've been wanting to do that since this morning. The school isn't very friendly when it comes to PDA. I brought you here to talk to you.

Y/N: Alright. What's up?

Cat: That guy, Cletus, is bad news. He's not right in the head. I, I really don't want you around him.

Was she scared? Cat was scared. Then again Venom even said something about him. That look in his eye was what bothered you. He was just looking at you. He triggered your senses. That meant he had some kind of malicious intent.

That wasn't the problem you should be focusing on. Your girlfriend was clearly worried which made you feel like you had to do something.

Y/N: Alright. I'll stay away. I promise.