Time Trouble Pt. 3

It was now Thursday and officially the fourth day you've been stuck in the past. Everyday was pretty much the same. Gather information on what was going on, doing odd jobs for some spare cash, and avoiding any British patrol groups. Nadia was still wanted, he poster hung everywhere, so she mostly stayed at the Tavern while you and Riri moved along town.

From what you had gathered, Black Knight was being used as a general for the British due to his "superior" tactics. You and Riri concluded that he was using his knowledge of history to plan ahead. Today was the day that you would strike. The military power in this time was weak enough for you to cause some massive damage to draw Black Knight out.

Riri: Are you really sure blowing up the British Barracks is a good way to go about this?

Y/N: Yes. These English dicks will meet their God today.

Riri just looked at you for a bit.

Y/N: What?

Riri: Were you always this confident? I remember the first time we met you you could hardly be around a group of people.

You just shrugged. You didn't really think about it as much anymore. You and Riri were standing across from the British Barracks that Black Knight had set up. The plan was simple, cause some mayham, draw out Black Knight, beat him, and return him to the Time Circle tou and Riri were stuck in. Simple plan but hopefully effective.

You and Riri looked around at the towers filled with armed men and you smiled.

Y/N: I got everything planned out. Let's go get Nadia and Lockheed and do this.

Riri nodded and the two of you rushed back to the Tavern.
------
The guard in the west tower was overlooking the nearby area. Just another boring dahhhhh!

The entire tower collapsed and you dashes to the next one. You cut the weak wood with your claws before punching it with your strength. Two of the four towers were now on the ground as Riri and Nadia held off the solders. You blasted up over the wall and landed on the dirt. Lockheed landed on your shoulder as you scanned the area for Black Knight.

Black Knight: There you are.

You turned around and blocked his hit with your claws.

Black Knight: Kang had warned me about people interfering with his plans. Looks like he meant you.

You smirked as you kicked him in the gut. You were a hell a lot stronger than the last time you faced him. You grabbed his chest plate and flung him acorss the way. Nadia and Riri landed next to you as Black Knight appeared. You froze the ground keeping him in place as you all rushed over.

Riri: DO IT NOW!

You did the motion to unlock the Eye and the five of you were engulfed in a bright green light. The soldiers looked around in confusion at what had just occurred.

All: AHHHHHHH!

You all landed on the cement back in the "present". Lockheed landed on your chest as your body healed. You sat up with a groan and saw that Black Knight was out cold. You helped Nadia up before Riri picked up the heavy knight. You walked over and threw him over you shoulder.

Y/N: So, where are we throwing him?

Riri: Maybe the RIFT is still around.

Nadia: But is there anyone to man it?

Dr. Strange: I will take care of him.

You all turned to see Strange standing there. He picked up Black Knight from you and summoned up a portal before throwing him in.

Y/N: That's convenient.

Dr. Strange: Just wait until you see who came to visit while you were gone.

You all looked at each other before you heard a familer thump on a nearby building.

Y/N: Spidey?

You all looked up but it wasn't Spider-Man. At least, not the Spider-Man you knew.

???: So you must be Y/N. A real pleasure to meet the Monster of Power at such a young age. I'm Miguel aka Spider-Man of the year 2099.

Riri: 2099? That's kinda far away in the future

The future Spidey leaped down and walked up to the group.

Miguel: I heard about what's going on here. Got a distress signal from Strange before you all left to 1776. I came here to check out what was going on and sure enough, this is a shitshow.

You crossed your arms.

Y/N: Really? I haven't noticed.

Miguel just shot you a look.

Miguel: I'm here to give you all a safe haven away from Kang's control. From what I understand, you still need to find your friends and fix history.

Nadia: A safe haven? How will you manage that?

Miguel pointed at you. What did you do?

Miguel: Somewhere in the near future, he was presented with a choice. That choice opened up 4 possible futures. I happen to be from one of them.

Nadia: Multiple futures? That's amazing.

Miguel: You can blame your husband here for that one. My future is untouched by Kang.

You and Nadia blushed when you realized what he said.

Y/N: Husband?

Nadia: H-H-H....

Miguel looked at Riri.

Miguel: I forgot you guys are all still awkward teens. In the future you're all so mature.

He lifted up his wrist to show a device of some kind.

Miguel: This is a Time Turner. Courtesy of Nadia Pym Creed. It's what allowed me to get here in the first place using Pym Particles. I'll give you guys your own once we get to 2099.

He pointed at the Eye around your neck.

Miguel: We can't let Kang get that Stone no matter what.

Riri: Kang is looking for the Time Stone? What for?

Miguel: Wow, you guys have a lot of questions. You'll just have to come with me for now. I'll explain everything once we get to Avengers HQ.

He typed something into the Time Turner and looked to Dr. Strange.

Miguel: I trust you got things here.

Dr. Strange: Of course. Now go and stop Kang before he can finish his conquest.

Miguel turned to the rest of you and signaled for you all to get close. He pushed a button and grabbed your shoulder before you grabbed Nadia and Nadia grabbed Riri. A bright light filled your eyes. When you could see again you found yourself on top of a massive building, floating in the air.

Y/N: Where are we?

Riri: Not where, when.

New York, 2099.