Under the Surface Pt. 1

You woke up more sore than ever. You chest was still numb from getting shot. When you looked down you found that you had a scar from where you were hit. Looks like your healing factor didn't heal fast enough. Your body also felt colder. Was it because your fire wasn't as hot anymore? You remembered you were in Miles' room and got up. You stumbled to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You didn't look so good. You splashed your face with water and sighed. You were still a bit rattled from last night.

You left Miles' room and headed to yours. On your way there you ended up passing by Laura's room. Her door opened and she shuffled out. She noticed you causing you to stop. She was in the living room when Riri carried you back last night. Widow filled her in on everything that had happened. She was smiling now.

Laura: So you're still alive huh?

You turned to face her causing her smile to disappear.

Laura: God you look like shit.

Y/N: Thanks.

You passed her and entered your room before she could say anything. You ended up changing clothes before sighing. You were still shirtless when Venom woke up.

Venom: How are you feeling? The drug isss ssstill in your sssyssstem.

Y/N: I feel like crap.

You looked down at your hand and tried to ignite it. It only sparked a bit which burnt your hand. You watched the burn slowly heal. You looked at your other hand and tried to summon ice. Most of it ended up melting. You got rid of it and tried to use your claws. You tried to force them out and got half way there before they forced their way back in. You sighed and placed your hand on the wall. You just couldn't phase through. You walked over to the desk and tried to lift it. You barely got it off the ground.

You let it drop before falling against the wall. You slid down and sighed. So your powers were really drain for the time being. Looks like you might have to wait it out. It didn't help that you felt sick to your stomach as well. Your skin was a bit pale to.

Venom: Maybe you ssshould ressst today.

Widow: I agree with the alien.

You looked over to see Widow standing there with her arms crossed. She was holding a file. She walked over to you and handed you the folder. You opened it and noticed it was about the bullet.

Widow: That drug that's in your system is somehow preventing all of your powers. Your cells are now moving slower and you're getting sicker. You're out of commission until it's gone.

Y/N: How long will that take?

Widow: Who knows? A week at most is what Banner is guessing.

A week? This week is going to be a long week. You looked back at the file and felt your head start to hurt again. You sat back down and shook your head.

Venom: He'sss having another headache.

Widow: Then it's settled. You're going to rest until it's completely out of your system.

Great. You rolled your eyes and dragged yourself to your closet. You opened the door and climbed in. You rolled to your side and closed the door. Widow watched this and felt almost bad. She knew that you were unfit to run missions. Your powers weren't working and you were drugged. She'd be an awful human being. It didn't help that your room was still bare after being here for as long as you've been.

Maybe you didn't feel welcomed? She wondered if you were just uncomfortable. She had an idea to cheer you up and headed out. Inside your closet, you were pulling a blanket over you. You waited until she closed the door before you sat up and pulled out your phone.