Morning Chat

You woke up feeling refreshed. You climbed out of your closet and walked over to the shower. Once your washed up you wrapped the towel around your waist. You hummed as you combed your hair and then walked to the mirror. Today felt like a good day.

Venom: I want food.

Oh. You forgot about Venom. You looked down at the "tattoo" on your arm and sighed.

Y/N: Alright. Let me get dressed.

You weren't used to having a second voice in your head and you definitely weren't used to having a living thing on your body. He was useful to have. He reminded you to eat, to take a break during training, and even offered suggestions on what to do during your day besides laying around and watching TV.

He also gave insight on your social life. Since Venom had more experience with people, he helped you interact with the others in a more relaxed manner. Sure no one was exactly happy to have him around, but you think they were coming around.

You reached the kitchen and found Miles making some toast with Lockheed on his head. He saw you enter and greeted you.

Miles: I was making toast. You want some?

Before you could answer, Venom poked his head out of your shoulder.

Venom: Do we ssstill have wafflesss?

Miles shook his head.

Miles: I think Marvel ate the last ones.

Venom: Damn that girl! Firsssst sssshe assksss me quessstionssss about my sssexual reproduction and now ssshe eatsss all the wafflesss?! If I wasssn't bound by Y/N I would kill her!

Miles just stood there awkwardly with his coffee. Lockheed yawned before flying off.

Miles: Kinda weird having two pets around.

Venom: I am not a pet!

Y/N: Quiet down and have a bagel.

You lifted a bagel up to the symbiote who glared at you. He then formed two small arms and grabbed the food. He then began to nibble on it.

Venom: It'sss good enough.

Miles was completely amused by this. Venom was normally a force of nature. It was weird seeing him be so, tamed. You really did have an affect on him.

Y/N: So what's on the agenda today?

Miles: Oh, I forgot. It's visiting week.

Venom: Vissssiting week?

Miles: We get five days to go visit our families. School starts in about two weeks so it's just a chance for us to see them before things get hectic.

Y/N: Why don't you get to visit them more?

Miles: Well, we do. Sam gets to go home five weeks during the year during school breaks and summer since his family is in New Mexico. Since the rest of us live in New York we're always nearby if we want to say hi. Kitty and Laura also go back to the mansion to help out if they need to.

Y/N: That's cool. I'm guessing I'll be on my own in the tower then?

Miles suddenly remembered that you didn't have a family to go home to. Venom looked up from his half eaten bagel.

Venom: I'll ssstill be here.

You smiled and Miles felt a bit better. Kitty soon entered the kitchen, walking like a zombie and looking half awake, with Lockheed in her head. She walked past the three of you and looked at the counter.