The Monster of Power Vs. The Emperor Of Power

You looked at the older version of yourself and took a deep breath. It was now or never. You lunged at him with great speed and fired off a barrage of punches. One after another in split a manner of seconds. Every single hit was dodged without any effort. You must've jabbed at least 50 times before you stopped trying.

The Emperor simply reached back and delivered a hit of his own which you blocked with your arms crossed. The hit sent you flying across the room and into the wall which cracked from the force. You coughed up some blood before you fell to your knees. You pushed yourself up and looked at the Emperor. You saw that he didn't even seem to use any powers like you were.

You dashed back to him and tried to hit him again. The result was the same but this time, you dodged his blow. You stabbed into his gut and then his shoulder. He didn't flinch as he simply back up. You watched as his wounds heal faster than yours ever did before he smirked.

Emperor: Is this all you have? Pathetic!

He delivered another punch which you blocked. You could feel your bones begin to break in your left arm before you flew straight into the floor. You slowly sat up and looked at your arm. It was a bloody, meaty mess. You stood up and watched as it began to twist and turn to heal. The Emperor suddenly appeared before you and grabbed you by the jacket. He then flew up through the roof so that you were both now outside. He then threw you straight down which resulted in you breaking through every single floor until you hit the ground.

You twitched as you body tried to heal as much as it could before the Emperor slowly lowered himself towards you. He finally touched down and looked down upon you.

Emperor: Why are you not using the Godslayer Protocol? How old are you?

You coughed blood before looking at him.

Y/N: 17.

Emperor: That explains it. At the moment you only have that animal rage inside. Once your 18 birthday comes on December 23rd, you will unlock our greatest power. If you love to see it that is.

Y/N: What's the Godslayer Protocol?

You had to by time to heal just a bit more. Besides, this could be useful information.

Emperor: The Godslayer Protocol is what separates us from the others. We achieve enlightenment and become who we were meant to be. It's what allows us to break the barrier and kill those who are beneath us.

Y/N: So you got this power from Doom?!

Emperor: No. Doom tried to control me but I simply crushed him with in his own armor. In truth, there was only one man who could get rid of the Protocol.

So you could get it taken out? At least disacivate it?

Y/N: Who?

The Emperor looked at you.

Emperor: Reed Richards. The original creator of the Godslayer. Fortunately, he's dead!

The Emperor lifted his leg to slam it down on you but quickly leaped away. You looked down at your body. It was still injured but it'll have to do. You felt the same sharp pain in your head as your eye began to glitch.

Emperor: You are experiencing only a fraction of the Protocol. It is great enough to defeat the so called Heroes, but not me.

You reached up to touch your eye before you took a deep breath. You looked at him and realized that he was gone. You immediately brought your hands up for defense. Your senses weren't going off. Where did he go? Suddenly the ground shook ever so slightly as you were greeted with a powerful blow to the jaw as the Emperor came from under.