The Monster's Mission

You stood in front of a door where, on the otherside, you would be taking the future as yourself. Dinner was later on in the night so you had time to do what you needed to do. You slowly lifted your hand, and knocked.

Nadia: Come in!

You took a deep breath and opened the door. Nadia saw it was you and sat up on her bed. Things really were different.

Nadia: You're back.

You nodded.

Nadia: Is it, over?

You nodded. She stood up and held her hands against her chest.

Nadia: Do you feel anything?

You smiled as you stepped forward and embraced her.

Y/N: Yeah. I do.

Nadia smiled before wrapping her arms around you. The two of you stayed like that for a bit longer before you pulled her back enough to kiss her. The Protocol was gone, and you still loved her. You both separated and you saw that Nadia had tears in her eyes. You wiped them away with your thumb.

Y/N: Why the tears?

Nadia: I'm just, so happy. Even after everything you still love me.

You smiled.

Y/N: Of course I do.

The two of your kissed again before you let go. Nadia looked over your shoulder and saw that the door was closed.

Nadia: Sooooo...my mom and Scott are downstairs.

Y/N: We're going to dinner in a few hours.

Nadia grinned as she pulled your towards the bed. You gladly followed.
---------
Scott: A toast! To Y/N and Reed! So long Godslayer Protocol!

Everyone: Cheers!

Venom: I'll drink to that!

Eddie: You know what alcohol does to you.

Venom: Buzzkill.

You smirked. Scott, using some connections, got you all a private room in a very high class sushi restaurant where Venom could hang around freely. You and him caught up while Reed and the others caught Widow and Janet up to what they had been doing.

Widow: So you went into hiding after Doom appeared with the first Infinity Shard. Well, it looks like you had nothing to worry about.

Janet: Yep. Y/N had it in the bag.

Johnny: If we had known that then we would've stayed. Mister "I have a plan for everything" over here paniced and got to work with something that could fight back.

Reed: I had to work in secret though. I'm sorry for causing such panic.

Scott: Eh. People wondered. No one really paniced.

Janet punched him in the ribs.

Scott: I mean, we all missed you?

Susan: Good save.

Ben: Dumbass.

You and Seol laughed at their antics. You felt Nadia move and turned to see she was talking to Eddie and Venom. You were both holding hands under the table. Reed suddenly set his chopsticks down and sighed.

Reed: Right. Now that we explained ourselves and we're all here, I think it's time to talk about what comes next.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Reed looked at you.

Reed: Thanos is still coming. We don't know when. It's time for you to collect the power of the gods.