Gwenpool's Totally Cool Team Up with Monster and Wasp Pt. 2

The three of you stood there looking at the unconscious Lizard as he was kept up by the machine he was hooked up on. The room seemed to be some kind of lab of it's own.

Nadia: This is why he's missing. He's been here this whole time.

Venom appeared and streached towards Dr. Conners.

Venom: He isss alive. Jussst ssssudated.

He returned to your shoulder. What was supposed to happen now? You couldn't leave him here like this. Before you could try anything, your senses went off. You looked up and stared at Conners' face. His eyes suddenly snapped open and he began to thrash around.

Lizard: Let me out of here!

You stepped back as his thrashing became harder. Your senses went off again.

Y/N: Hide!

The three of you scattered just as the door opened.

???: Dr. Conners. I see you're awake.

You slowly peeked out of your hiding space to see that Conners was staring at someone. That voice was the same you heard earlier.

Lizard: Let me loose or I will tear you limb from limb!

???: That is no way to treat your host. You are free to leave whenever you wish, after you give us the formula.

Lizard: I told you I don't have it. Only Elise knew.

Elise? Must be the scientist who created the serum.

???: Than you'll have to stay just a bit longer until you can remember.

The voice left the room and the three of you stepped out of your places. You turned back to Lizard. Your senses were now calm.

Y/N: What is he talking about?

Lizard just looked at you. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide.

Lizard: I, you look familiar.

You looked familiar? How? You've never met Lizard before so how would he know you?

Nadia: What does he want with you?

Lizard looked over to her and sniffed.

Lizard: Pym.

Nadia: Dr. Conners.

The Lizard relaxed a bit.

Lizard: They're trying to recreate the Godslayer.

So you were right. Everything here was to recreat this project.

Lizard: They are trying to beat Hydra in order to sell the serum to the highest buyers.

Nadia seemed worried. You could understand why. If something like that got into the wrong hands, it could spell disaster.

Lizard: If you let me out, you'll take away their only chance of perfecting the serum. I can help you all destroy this place and escape.

Gwendolyn: Ohhhh. A reluctant team up between a baddie and the heroes.

Lizard: No reluctance. I want them to pay for taking me like an animal.

You could see why. You walked over to the panel and phased your hand through the control. This broke the electronics and undid his bounds. He dropped to the ground and stood up.

Lizard: Thank you. Truly.

Y/N: Keep your end of the deal and we'll call it even. Where is this guy?

Lizard: He would be in his lab. Follow me.

He led the three of you out of the room. As you were walking, Venom appeared on your shoulder.