The Knights and The Children Pt. 1

At the unknown island, Jericho laid on his bed wide awake. Even though the room was pitch black, he kept his eyes open while he looked up at the roof.

Stella: Psst. Jericho.

Jericho: Yeah?

Stella: You awake?

Jericho: I wouldn't be answering if I wasn't.

He heard her shift in her bed, probably to look at him, before he heard some noise to his right.

Stella: I can't sleep.

Jericho: What else is new?

Stella: Scientists recently found a new kind of fish.

Jericho smirked at her answer. He loved his siblings, even if they did get on his nerves constantly.

Stella: Skully seemed really mad today.

Jericho knew what she was talking about. Red Skull, a nickname he was not very fond of, was watcging them even more intensely than normal. They even had to go into the labs for another "blood test". Really what had happened was the people had injected them with something. He could feel it.

Stella: Do you think we're in trouble?

Jericho: No.

He wasn't an idiot. Even Sun was smarter than the average person. He could feel his body change. He knew that they had stopped them from aging faster. What moron would belive that they could have 15 birthdays in a span of a few months?

Sun: Can you two keep it down? I'm trying to sleep here.

Jericho just rolled his eyes.

Jericho: One day I swear...

Sun: You'll break us out and we can go live normal lives. We've heard it before. Let me sleep.

Jericho grunted while Stella giggled.

Stella: It has been a long day. I'm going to try and go back to bed.

Jericho listened as his siblings shifted in their own beds. Jericho didn't close his eyes. He just stared at the roof, and thought.
---------
Outside, a Hydra soldier stood at the dock on guard. He held his gun at the ready as he looked out on the vast ocean. Then, from the darkness, came a bullet that immediately shot through his neck. As his body fell over lifeless, a boat emerged from the darkness. Four men jumped out and got to work.

Knight 1: The coast is clear.

Knight 2: Moving in.

The four men quickly, and quietly, made their way towards the tree line. They moved their way around before they spotted two more soldiers. Two of the men broke away and snuck around behind the soldiers. The first man popped out and grabbed one of the soldiers before slitting his throat with a curved knife. The second soldier noticed but was quickly taken care off by a black mass that wrapped around his neck and pulled him into the darkness.

The four men then stepped into the light.

Knight 1: Looks like we're in the clear.