Absolute Carnage Pt. 2

As soon as the jets landed, everyone stormed out. The guards tried to fight but they could only do so much. You were being strapped to a table as Taskmaster grabbed a scalpel. Moon Knight contiued to fight through the halls to get to you. Venom fought against the glass jar he was placed in. Time was tickling as the machine near completion. Taskmaster had everything at his fingertips as he sliced your chest.

Sam blasted a mounted cannon while Luke Cage threw a guard down the hall. Jessica Jones slammed a man's head onto her knee before grabbing his head and throwing him at Daredevil who caught him and threw him into a group of armed men. Danny punched whoever he could reach in a fury of attacks.

Moon Knight stabbed his staff into a man before swinging it around to use him as a meat shield against the uncoming gunfire. He then lifted the spear up and threw the body down the hall. He used it as a quick cover before throwing some knives.

Iron Man blasted off several rockets than explosied against the mechanized suits while Riri covered him with her own lasers. Miles and Gwen swung over a group of guards before grabbing each other. Miles swung around and flung Gwen right at them. She slammed into one and got to work with the others. One of the men lifted his gun but Miles placed a hand on his shoulder and activated his venom blast which sent the man flying.

Taskmaster grabbed the metal in your chest and activated his tool. It slowly began to cut through the metal has Venom watched helplessly.

Viv and Nadia flew through the halls and blasted anyone they came across while Cat leaped over and cut through a lone guard she grabbed another and slammed him down before snapping his arm. She ducked down as Kamala leaped over her and slammed her enlarged fists onto the ground. Cap threw his shield which bounced around the walls hitting 4 different guards.

Hulk smashed through the walls and picked up one of the mechanized suits before slamming it down onto a group of guards before kicking another away. Widow fired off shots while Hawkeye and Katie covered each other.

Taskmaster reached into your chest and pulled out some of the metal growing in you. He placed the small scrap into a bag. Venom tried desperately to escape but Taskmaster grabbed the fingernail sized metal and walked towards the exit. He stopped and looked to Carnage.

Taskmaster: Have your fun.

He left the room as Carnage smiled. Moon Knight raced down the halls before he punched a person in the face as he passed. He slid down the hall and spotted the door he was looking for. He kicked it open casuing Carnage to turn around. Moon Knight pointed at him.

Moon Knight: GET AWAY FROM MY NEPHEW!

Kitty and Laura moved through the halls as Laura sliced through whoever stood in her way and Kitty phased through the machinery. Spidey swing through the halls before webbing up a few guards while Thor spun his hammer and threw it down the hall. Wanda walked through the halls and used her powers to lift up scientists before slamming them to the ground or against the wall. Vision phased through walls and into labs before destroying everything inside.

Moon Knight lunged towards Carnage who caught him and threw him down.

Carnage: You're just a normal human. You have no chance against me.

Moon Knight stood back up and smiled.

Moon Knight: Nope! But he does.

Carnaged turned around in time to see Venom cover your body. You snapped awake and broke free from your restraints. You fell to the ground and stood up.

Y/N: Your fucking dead.

Moon Knight: Great! I AM GOING AFTER TASKMASTER. Have fun.