The Big Heroes of Japan

The team made it to the base of operations without any further conflict which made everyone grateful. Akio lead you all through the halls and showed you around the building.

Akio: Everyone is kinda doing their own thing right now so we'll just have to meet them as we go.

She must be talking about the other Heroes. The entire building was decorated in a traditional Japanese style. Danny looked around in awe while Kamala was taking pictures on her phone.

Akio: The first place I will show you is my personal favorite. The kitchen.

She opened up two silver doors and showed you the massive kitchen that would put yours to shame. Everything was state of the art and very shiny. She moved towards the fridge but was stopped by a flying knife that stabbed into the metal.

???: Don't. Touch. My. Ingredients.

You all turned and found the knife thrower.

Akio: I was just showing them the kitchen Wasabi.

Wasabi: You can show them without opening the fridge

Akio just rolled her eyes and walked over to the man.

Akio: This is Wasabi aka Wasabi-no-Ginger.

Wasabi bowed.

Wasabi: It is a pleasure to meet you all. I must ask if any of you have allergies.

Danny: I'm vegetarian.

Wasabi: Get out of my kitchen.

Akio signaled for everyone to head out of the room. On his way out, Danny looked back and saw Wasabi glare at him. He then gave a "I'm watching you" gesture which made Danny walk faster.

The next room was the training room which you were excited to see. When the doors opened, you found a large hole in the ground which lead to a battle field of sorts. You looked down and noticed someone moving down there. They were fast. Really fast.

Sam: Do they have super speed?

Akio: Something like that.

Gwen: They're so swift and they move flawlessly.

Akio: She's had a lot of training.

You contiued to watched the yellow blur before she came to a stop.

Akio: Up here Leiko!

The girl looked up and sped up the crater. She ended up launching herself up over everyone before landing behind you.

 She ended up launching herself up over everyone before landing behind you