Crossing a Black Cat

It was a few days after your stopped the robbers when you found yourself on patrol duty. You learned that there was a set schedule for everyone to take turns in patrolling when the Avengers were out of town. You had Mondays with Miles and then Thursdays with Marvel. Tonight you had Marvel. Your coms were on but neither of you were really talking. Well, you weren't really talking. Marvel was talking to herself about a episode of a show she didn't like.

You flew around while keeping an eye out on the streets below. Nothing was happening so you just began to mess around by spinning and flipping in the air. You yawned which caught Marvel's attention.

Marvel: You tired?

Y/N: Bored. Is it bad that I kinda want someone to commit a crime?

Marvel: Well if crime goes away then we're kind of out of a job.

True. You continued to fly around but suddenly you caught something out of the corner of your eye. You stopped midair and looked around at the rooftops. Were your eyes playing tricks on you? Suddenly you saw something move across the rooftops again.

Y/N: Uh, random question, how many cat Heroes are there?

Marvel: A few.

Y/N: Any of them wear a black cat suit and have white hair?

There wasn't a response.

Marvel: Uh, no? You may want to keep an eye on her.

Y/N: Her?

You decided not to question it and flew over to the last location you saw the figure. You landed on the roof and extinguished the flames. You looked around a bit before your heard something on the next building over. The person was looking at you from the shadows. You turned to confront them but they leaped away. You decided to give chase.

You used your strength to leap onto the next building in attempt to follow the figure. You ran and leaped across a few more buildings before the figure jumped out of the shadows and kicked you down. You recovered and popped out your claws. The figure smirked at the sight.

???: Mm. Normally I'm not into knives but I can make an exception.

The figure then walked out into the light to reveal themselves.

Y/N: Who're you?

Black Cat: You don't know me? This could be fun.

She popped out her own claws and rushed towards you. You leaped away and blocked an attack with the claws.

Y/N: You're kinda strong lady.

Black Cat: Lady? How old are you?

You pushed her away enough to get into a better stance.

Y/N: Good question. We're going with 16 right now.

Black Cat narrowed her eyes.

Black Cat: I'm only a year older then! Don't go treating me like a old lady!