Team Shorts #3

Y/N is sitting on the couch with Robbie watching TV.

Y/N: So what's up with this show?

Robbie: Little boy is best friends with a toy then replaces that toy for a new cooler toy and the old toy get jealous but they become friends at the end.

Y/N nods.

Y/N: What's this called?

Robbie: Hell if I know. Molly picked it.

Molly is on the floor watching Toy Story with a giant smile.

(Chibi Y/N dressed like Buzz, Robbie dressed like Woody, and Molly dressed like Jessie)
--------
Felicia running across the roof before reaching a skylight. She cuts a circle in it and places a line on the roof. She slowly lowers herself through the hole and spots what she is stealing.

Felicia: Bingo.

The lights turn on and Y/N sits up in his bed.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Felicia: Uh....totally not trying to steal your hoodie.

Y/N squints his eyes at her before shrugging.

Y/N: Ok then.

Y/N turns off the lights and goes back to bed. Felicia grabs his hoodie and quickly ascends through the hole.

(Chibi Felicia sleeping in Y/N's hoodie)
--------
Nadia is flying around testing her new gear while Quentin and Riri watch.

Riri: Looks like the upgrades you added are working well.

Quentin: It w-wouldn't be p-possible if you didn't a-add your o-own stuff to it.

Riri blushes.

Riri: No way! You did all the work.

Quentin: But your a-additions were g-great!

Venom from the Heavens: JUSSST KISS ALREADY!

(Chibi Quentin and Riri at the park watching the ducks swim)
---------
Doreen is in the park with a bunch of squirrels. The squirrels are all holding miniature instruments and Doreen holds a wand.

Doreen: And a one and a two and a...

The squirrels start to play music which Doreen conducts them. Camera slowly pans over to everyone sitting in the grass watching in amazement.

Sam: I didn't even know squirrels have lips.

(Chibi Doreen teaching Monkey Joe how to play the flute)
----------
Y/N is sitting on the couch alone. He looks around and sees he is the only one there. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rolled up paper bag.

Y/N: Smoking the reefer.

Cap: What are you doing.

Y/N slowly turns to see a mini Captain America on his shoulder.

Y/N: Uh. Nothing.

A mini Iron Man appears on his other shoulder.

Tony: Don't let the boy scout stop you. Blaze on!

Cap: Marijuana corrupts the brain.

Tony: Into having a good time!

The two continue to bicker before Y/N looks into the bag. He finds it empty.

Y/N: Did I already smoke?

(Chibi Y/N blazing it in his room)
----------
Molly is behind the wheel of Robbie's car as he sits in the passenger and you and Nadia sit in the back seat.

Robbie: Step on the gas gently and use your turn signal to make a right.

Molly: Ok.

She drives perfectly.

Y/N: Nice one.

Molly: I think I got this now.

Nadia: That's great honey but remember to take it slow.

Molly: Go fast?

Robbie: No.

Molly: Fast?!

Nadia: No Molly!

Molly: GOTTA GO FAST!

Y/N: MOLLY!

Molly: EHHHHHHHHHH!

ALL: AHHHHHHHHHH!

(Chibi Molly, Robbie, Y/N, and Nadia getting drive thru food)
----------
Viv phases through Y/N's door and looks around. She opens Y/N's closet and the light turns on.

Y/N: Viv?

Viv: I am not taking your hoodie.

Y/N looks at her before grunting.

Y/N: Ok then.

Y/N goes back to sleep. Viv grabs his hoodie and phases through the wall.

(Chibi Viv, Nadia, Doreen, Cat, and Tandy all asleep with Y/N's hoodies)
---------
Kitty stand in the middle of a dirt path with a hat. She snickers.

Kitty: You really want to be the next champion? Well then, you'll have to get past me and my Lockheed!

She throws a ball and Lockheed appears. Doreen laughs as she stands a few feet away.

Doreen: You fool! You underestimate me and my Tippy-Toe!

She throws her own ball and Tippy-Toe appears. The animals stare each other down and rush to attack. Suddenly a green dog appears and knocks them both out. The two girls look at Viv who is dressed like Ash from Pokémon. She throws her hands in the air.

Viv: I won.

(Chibi Viv, Doreen, and Kitty using their pets to take down Rival Y/N and his Venom)
--------
Y/N enters his room and looks around to make sure he's alone as he sits on his bed. He reaches into his pocket and pulls pit a rolled up bag with a grin.

Y/N: Smoking the reefer.

Suddenly the closet door opens.

Robbie: Whatca got bro?

His skylight opens.

Miles: Got enough to share?

Someone rolls from under his bed.

Eli: What's going on here?

His door opens.

Tyrone: I know that smell.

His roof breaks and someone falls through.

Danny: I see you.

Y/N: Oh no.

His wall comes crashing down.

Kool-Aid Man: OH YEAH!

(Chibi boys + Kool-Aid Man sitting in a circle passing a blunt)

That's all folks! Don't forget to submit your OCs before Mon June 8th!