A Cat's Confession

October. This was actually a favorite month of yours due to Halloween. It was pretty much the only holiday you actually got to celebrate. Plus, it was the Old Man's favorite holiday as well. Besides that the school held a Halloween dance, The Monster Bash they called it, and that meant you could take Felicia to it.

Venom: I hope sssshe wearsss sssomething sssexy.

Y/N: Of course you do.

You were walking through the halls of the school towards your next class. You ended up stretching a bit which earned you a few stares from the ladies and a few glares from the fellas. Training has been good. Plus it was almost your 5 month anniversary for joining the Program.

You ended up entering your science class, which you shared with Miles, and found someone waiting at your desk. Felicia. You walked over and dropped your bag off before she spotted you.

Y/N: Hey.

She just smiled awkwardly. Yeah. That was one thing you didn't really get to fix during September. The two of you never broke up so you were still hopeful that you could patch things up.

Felicia: Are you doing anything tonight?

It wasn't Friday and you didn't have patrol.

Y/N: No. I'm free.

Felicia: Great. I was hoping we could do something. I, I kinda miss being around you.

So it wasn't just you.

Y/N: Me to. Feel like dinner and a movie?

Felicia: I'll text you later for that stuff. I need to get to class.

She picked up her bag and looked around to make sure no one was looking before kissing your cheek.

Felicia: See you later.

She rushed out of the classroom.

Venom: You may have a chance.

You hoped you did. You really did. This was your month's goal. Take Felicia to the Monster Bash as your girlfriend once again. If you can take down two evil bases, one of which you were pretty much poisoned for, and single handily defeat bad guys, you can fix your love life.

Teacher: Time for a pop quiz.

Shit.
---------
You ended up getting the message to meet at her apartment which meant you had now gotten back visiting privileges. Maybe. Hopefully. You dressed up nice enough and freshened up before heading out to the elevator. Miles, Gwen, and Kalama were sitting on the couch.

Gwen: You look fancy.

Miles: He's meeting with Felicia to "patch things up".

Kalama: Wait, you two are still fighting?

You shook your head.

Miles: They're back to talking but still aren't dating. This will be their first date since she found out he has powers.

You nodded while pointing at him.

Gwen: Well we wish you the best of luck.

Kalama: You better not mess up. I need this in my, story.

You rolled your eyes and entered the elevator. Walking down the sidewalk towards her apartment was a bittersweet moment. You used to walk this street to see her when you were still just Y/N to her. Now you were just trying to keep what was left together. You ended up thinking things over in your head as you rode the elevator up to the penthouse.

Venom: You got thisss kid.

Y/N: Thanks.

You took a deep breath before knocking on the door. You waited for a moment before the door opened. Felicia was standing there looking tired.