SHIELD

Having Doreen around made things both interesting and frustrating. For one, you liked her enthusiasm and her dedication. On the other hand, she was a crazy conspiracy nut. Pun intended.

Robbie was in the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth. He had just woken up and was not in the mood to be messed it. His hair was a mess and his eyes were half open. He closed the medicine cabinet and found Doreen there.

Doreen: You know that toothpaste allows the US government to monitor your every move and track you right? That's why I use the organic products of nature.

Robbie looked at her for a bit.

Robbie: Y/N! There's a rodent in the bathroom again!

Molly was watching National Geographic on TV with Pancake, Monkey Joe, and Tippy-Toe. The documentary was talking about the endangered Snow Leopard which she found interesting.

Doreen: They were hunted illegally and are now endangered. The chances of ever seeing one are rare.

Molly: Is there a chance I'll ever see one?

Doreen: Not likely unfortunately. Maybe one day we can go on a mission somewhere and see one.

Molly: Really?!

Doreen: Absolutely!

You and Felicia were on the porch reading. She had some magazine that had a interview with some celebrity she loved.

Doreen: Did you know that media often pushes ideas into your mind? They use famous faces and names to further push a idea into your brain and slowly brainwash you into believing what they say.

Felicia looked at you then at the magazine. She slowly closed it and set it down. You raised a brow and looked at Doreen.

Doreen: Just trying to help.

She then walked off to her tree.

Y/N: Hmm. I don't know how to feel about her.

Felicia: Cat said that Doreen said her lips taste like nutmeg.

You gave her a questioning look. Felicia just shrugged.

Y/N: That's a random fact.

You were on the couch drinking a Coke when Doreen came in and sat next to you.

Doreen: You know Coke changed the formula so it's more addictive?

You just groaned and set it down on the table. You then opened the laptop.

Doreen: Computers with webcams are constantly under surveillance by the governments.

You slammed it shut and reached for the Coke.

Doreen: That....

You slammed it down and yanked on her tail. She squealed before you let go.

Doreen: STOP DOING THAT! YOU KNOW IT'S SENSITIVE!

Y/N: That's why I did it. Stop ruining the things I love.

Doreen: I'm just trying to look out for everyone.

You sighed.

Y/N: I know you mean well but you just have to tone it down. Molly thinks the birds are drones now.

Doreen: Just saying.

She stood up to leave but you smirked. You grabbed her tail and began to play with it. Doreen dropped to her knees.

Doreen: St-mmmm stop!

You just laughed.
--------
You were in the living room when the windows started to rattle. Victor stood up.