A Rather Odd Addition

You were training with Cat while Cloak and Dagger took a break and Robbie was fixing his car. Molly was "helping" him by handing him what he needed. It was weird to think that she was your sister now. Cat tried to kick you but you caught her and tripped her. She was on the ground and you held out a hand.

Y/N: Nice try.

She grabbed it and you helped her up. She took the chance to kiss you before walking off. You rolled your eyes and headed to Robbie and Molly. Molly was on a nearby barrel with the tool box on her lap while Robbie was hunched over the engine.

Robbie: Wrech.

Molly handed him the tool and he handed back the one he didn't need.

Y/N: Still working on it huh?

Robbie stood up straight and grabbed the rag nearby.

Robbie: Just trying to fix up the engine a bit. As Ghost Rider it runs like a beauty. As Robbie Reyes, small issues here and there.

He tossed the rag aside and sighed.

Robbie: It also helps to have something to do besides train.

You knew what he was talking about. Being in such a secluded area made it hard to find something to do.

Y/N: I wish this place had a movie theater or something.

Molly: We have board games.

You and Robbie weren't going to tell her anything but you can only play snakes and ladders so many times. Victor was still resting in the cabin so he often played whatever she wanted. You had to walk out of the room to not let him see you laugh when you walked in on them playing tea party. He wore a tutu and everything.

Y/N: Maybe we can have Tyrone transport us somewhere?

Robbie was about to say something but stopped when he saw something behind you. You turned around and looked at the tree line. You didn't see anything.

Y/N: Did you see something?

Robbie: Um. This may sound weird but I could've sworen I saw... Never mind. It's probably nothing.

Molly: Back to work?

Robbie smiled.

Robbie: Yeah. Pass me the socket I used earlier please.
-------
Yeah. It wasn't nothing. For the next week the treeline became better than TV. Everyday you were watching the trees with someone trying to catch the figure that was apparently stalking you all. Robbie was the first one to see it that day but soon enough everyone started to catch a glimpse of it.

Felicia: Maybe it's a bear?

Y/N: I don't think bears leap through trees like that.

Robbie: A vampire?

Y/N: Are those real?

Molly: A giant squirrel?

Y/N: That's a scary thought.

Tandy: Maybe it's one of those forest spirits?

Y/N: Are those real?

Tyrone: A giant monster?

Y/N: I hope not.

The entire group was on the porch watching the trees. You had already placed a plan to finally confront whatever was watching you all. Seriously, this was just creepy.

Just then, you saw it. You ignited your feet and watched the figure move through the trees.

Y/N: There!