Battle Of The Champions Pt. 3

You decided to meditate for the next two fights before Shang-Chi had his fight. It was nice to have some silence from the big crowds. It gave you some time to focus.

Silvija: I've never seen this kind of preparation before a fight.

You snapped out of your trance and looked up to see that Silvija found you. You thoight you were free after you found the empty room but she was the princess.

Y/N: Just taking some time to think.

Silvija: And what's on your mind? Surely the Monster would have some interesting thoughts.

You sighed. You couldn't really tell her anything and trust her to understand. It was a, unique situation after all.

Y/N: Just about my wish.

Silvija walked over and sat down on the ground next to you. She didn't seem to care that her dress was getting dirty. You smiled. She was a very unorthodox princess.

Silvija: And what have your decided?

You looked at the dirt.

Y/N: Absolute freedom. I want to be in control of my thoughts and emotions. I want to make meaningful bonds that are truly my own.

Silvija smiled. She placed a hand on yours making you look at her.

Silvija: That is a good wish. I hope it comes true.

You smiled.

Y/N: Me to.

The two of you sat in silence for a moment as you both looked at each other. You turned your hand over allowing hers to hold it properly. You both looked at each other and your eyes shifted to the flower in her hair. It was starting to fall so you reached up and fixed it.

Your hand slowly brushes down her hair and landed on her cheek. You looked into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. She wasn't a Hero. She wasn't someone you were programmed to get close to. That feeling in your chest was your own. She unconsciously bit her lower lip before she rested her head against yours.

Silvija: I meet many people all the time. Every single one of them was the same to me. You're, different some how. I can't explain it.

Y/N: Maybe because you haven't met someone like me?

Silvija smiled. You liked the way she smiled.

Silvija: That is definitely true.

You both looked at each other again before your cleared your throat and stood up. You helped her up but she ended up stu.bing forward. You were both in each other's personal spaces now but she was quick to back up.

Silvija: Sorry.

Y/N: It's fine. Do you need me to escort you back to the royal booth?

Silvija shook her head.

Silvija: We have the hidden tunnels. You should go. The next match is about to take place.

Shang-Chi was fighting next. After him it's you. You both left the room and Silvija bowed before heading the opposite way.
------------
Shang-Chi entered the arena with a smile on his face. Looks like he was just glad to have a second chance. His opponent was a big guy with a buzz cut and some interesting war paint.

Announcer: We have the Master of Kung Foo Shang-Chi up against the second American. Ladies and gentlemen, Nuke!

 Ladies and gentlemen, Nuke!