1950's Pt. 1

You looked down at your clothing and sighed. You wore jeans with a white shirt tucked into it, a pair of Converse, and a black leather jacket. Your hair was slicked back.

Y/N: Miguel. Why do I look like a greas...

You sudden remembered you left him in the future.

Y/N: Well then.....

You looked at the girls. Felicia wore a white shirt which was tucked tightly into a pair of black leather jeans. Her hair was styled in a beehive and she wore a black leather jacket. Around her neck was a red bandana.

Viv was dressed in a white wool sweater and a yellow skirt that reached her ankles. On the skirt was a black poodle and on her face was a pair of glasses. Her hair was done in a ponytail.

Riri wore a red dress with white lining and a pair of blood red heels. On her wrist was a bracket with a Q charm and around her neck was a necklace with a metal heart. Her hair was style in pig tails.

Y/N: Wow. We really blend in on this one.

You looked around the street and saw that it was only slightly different from 1969. The cars were a lot cooler.

Felicia: We should look around. Does your Turner say anything about where they are?

You looked at it and saw three different dots, all at various locations.

Y/N: Uh, it says that Katie is in Woodstock and that Eli is, oh no.

Riri: Oh no?

You looked at it again to see if it was just messing up. It wasn't.

Y/N: Eli is, in Vietnam.

The air around all of you suddenly felt heavy. If Eli was in one of the worst conflicts of US history, you needed to think of something. Fast.

Viv: 58,148 were killed and 304,000 wounded out of 2.7 million who served. Eli's chances of survival are low. If you add the factor of him being injected with the super soldier serum, that increases his chances by 20%.

Felicia: What are we supposed to do?

Y/N: I have no idea.

You tried to think but couldn't. You couldn't just open a portal to Vietnam. You've never been there before so the chances of finding Eli were low. You sighed.

Y/N: Let's just find Katie and the other signature first. After we find them we can find out a plan.

Everyone agreed. Eli was a strong guy. He can handle himself for now.

Felicia: How are we going to get to Woodstock?

You shrugged.

Riri: Guess we're walking.

You all stepped onto the sidewalk and began to walk to the closest train station. As you walked, you heard a familer sound. You looked around but couldn't find anything out of the blue.

Viv: Are you alright.

Y/N: Yeah. Hey, do me a favor?

Viv: In public?

You blushed when you saw her crooked smirk.

Y/N: P-Please scan the sounds around us and see if anything sticks out.

Viv nodded and started a scan. She suddenly snapped back.

Viv: There is a sound not native to this time.

You raised a brow. So this must be the other signature. You looked down at your Turner and saw that there was a dot a few feet away from you. You looked up and tried to spot someone you recognized.