The Godfather

To say you world turned upside down, again, would be an unstatement. You had learned that you had a Godfather who acted as you guardian angel for the past few years. Said Godfather might also be a lunatic with an unhealthy obsession with the moon. Seriously, were things always this weird?

About two days have passed since you met Moon Knight, you kept referring to him as Moony, and you woke up to find a very big package waiting for you in the living room.

Widow: Said it was to you. No name or return address but it's also not explosive.

You looked at the box before, hesitantly, opening it. The entire box fell apart when you pulled on the string and everyone stared at the giant teddy bear inside.

Y/N: Uh...

Felicia: Is it from Nadia?

Viv: Negative. There are no traces of her DNA on the bear.

Y/N: UH....

Venom: Sssmellsss like Moony.

Y/N: UHHHH....

You picked up the bear, it was heavier than it looked, and set it on the couch. Everyone looked at it. It had white fur and had a silver ribbon on it's neck. You noticed a piece of paper on it and grabbed it.

"To my godson,

This is what kids like right?

Sinse-sincr-sincerely yours,
Uncle Moon Knight."

Venom: Can he not ssspell?

Y/N: How old is this guy?

Widow: So who is this from?

You quickly hid the letter.

Y/N: A friend!

You picked up the bear and tossed it to the corner of the room. It actually kinda fit in there. Adds to the character of the room.

Widow: Well, alright then. Everyone get ready for training.

You were once again on patrol when you heard someone scream. You blasted down towards the sound, only to find the thigs already beaten up. The lady stared at you while shaking.

Lady: A-Are you Monster?

Y/N: I am. Are you alright?

The lady handed you a folded piece of paper.

Lady: J-Just leave me alone!

She ran away crying hysterically. You looked down at the piece of paper and unfolded it. It looked like a kids drawing of Moon Knight giving a thumbs up.

"Took them down for you kid."

Y/N: What the hell?

Later on in the week, you were on a date with Nadia in the park. It was a nice day with the leaves all pretty colors. Nadia expressed how she was cold and you offered to buy her hot cocoa.

Nadia: You would be the best boyfriend ever.

Y/N: I wasn't before?

Nadia: Hmm...maybe.

She laughed to herself as you reached for your wallet.

Y/N: Venom?

Venom: Yeah?

Y/N: Where's all my money?

Venom: I usssed it to buy more candy.