The War Council Pt. 2

Nadia: HULK!

She ran across the room and jumped up to hug Hulk who, gently, hugged her back.

Hulk: Little Wasp.

He let her go and Nadia landed back on the floor. She turned to you and Thor with a smile on her face.

Nadia: I can't believe you actually found him.

Y/N: Me neither. Though, I have no idea where he got the armor.

Thor: Twas I who gave it to him.

You and Nadia looked at him.

Thor: I was bored.

You just shook your head while Hulk looked around. Nadia offered to showed him around, he was always her favorite Avenger, which left you and Thor alone to talk about what to do next.

Y/N: So this chick who has your powers now, where is she?

Thor: She is currently on Earth. I believe she is working with the Avengers now.

You raised a brow. You have to go back to Earth to find this girl? And you have to meet the Avengers?

Y/N: You sure there isn't anyone else?

Thor: She is a powerful ally. She will not turn you down now that you are king.

You shook your head.

Y/N: That's not what I'm worried about. I haven't been to Earth in two years.

Thor: I understand your reluctance but I am sure everyone will understand.

Y/N: Oh, no. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm the Gladiator King, the King of Asgard, the new All-Father, and I'm married. A lot has happened over the last month. Or has it been longer? Jesus. How much time has passed since we made it to Knowhere?

Thor just slapped your back.

Thor: For a king, you ramble too much.

You just rolled your eyes. Looks like you're going back to Earth to find this new Thor.
-----------
Peter: I'm so stoked! I haven't been to Earth in so long. It's been 20 years!

Nadia: I'm kinda nervous to see everyone. I wonder how much they've changed in two years.

You gentle grabbed her hand to calm her down. She thanked you with a nod while Hulk sat on the large bench. You looked back to the green giant and sighed. He didn't want to go back to Earth so he was going to wait for you guys here just in case Asgard was attacked. The Guardians had decided to go with you as did Valkyrie and Thor.

Y/N: Alright guys. Everyone load up.

You let go of Nadia and walked around the ship. The idea was to open a portal to the Avengers' HQ instead of using the Bifrost so you could bring the Guardians' ship. Once everyone was inside, you ignited your feet. You looked down and noticed that they were stronger than before. You flew up and turned back to the ship.

Y/N: Remember to turn down the thrusters as soon as you pass the portal.

Rocket: I got it.

You just shook your head and flew out of the Hasselhoff and hovered over the water. You reached out and began to open the portal with your magic. The smaller ship flew up and Rocket turned it so it was now facing the portal.

Y/N: You guys fly threw and I'll follow.

Peter: Alright. Setting off in 5.

Rocket: 4.

Nadia: 3.

Thor: 2.

Y/N: 1.

The ship's thrusters started up and the ship blasted forward. As soon as it entered the portal, you flew through as well causing the portal to close.
------------
Robbie was outside washing his car in peace. His radio was nearby playing the classic rock station as he whistled along. Katie was sitting nearby reading her book while she sat in the shade. It was a nice day out.

Their peace was interrupted when they heard a loud boom appear overhead. They both looked up and saw a ship fly by causing the windows to shake. The ship headed right towards the main building causing the two of them to drop what they were doing and rushed over. Robbie transformed and Katie hit the com to summon the others.

Nadia: THRUSTERS!

You saw that they weren't slowing down and blasted off to get in front if them. You reached the front of the ship and quickly placed your hands against the metal as your flames grew. You used your strength to try and slow it down while Rocket turned off the thursters. The ship slowly lowered to the ground and you landed next to it.

Y/N: I SAID TO TURN OFF THE THURSTERS AS SOON AS YOU PASS THE PORTAL!

Rocket: I FORGOT!

You just shook your head and walked around the ship to greet them there. You made it and spotted two figures running towards you. You deactivated your mask and the two stopped.

Robbie: Y/N?!

You gave an awkward wave.

Y/N: It's me.

The ship's doors opened and everyone stepped out.

Robbie: Thor? Nadia?! What the hell is going on?!

You rubbed your neck as the others rushed over, ready for a fight. They all stopped when they saw who it was.

Viv: Y/N and Nadia?

Molly: Y/N!

She ran over and jumped on you to crush you in a hug. You grunted in pain before hugging her back.

Y/N: Hey sis.

She let go and let you look at everyone else.

Y/N: Hey guys. Uh, do you guys know where we can find Jane Foster?

Riri: Jane? As in the new Thor?

Thor: I am still Thor. She has the powers of Thor.

Robbie: Right, before we get to that, the fuck is up those rings on your fingers?

You lifted up your hand and saw the wedding ring he was referring to. You slowly looked of to Viv before you awkwardly laughed.

Nadia: Well, we're married. I'm the new queen of Asgard.

Everyone was surpsied.

Gwen: Wait a second, new queen? Wouldn't that mean...

Everyone turned to you.

Y/N: Right. I'm the new All-Father, and king of Asgard. I beat Odin and got the second blessing.

Kamala: OH! From Rags to Riches! I am so writing this down!

Y/N: Good to see you didn't change much.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Gwendolyn: BONZAI!

You were then met with a kick to the face by a late arriving Gwendolyn.