The Gladiator Pt 4

Valkyrie crouched behind a wall and peeked out to see two guards guarding the door that would led to the throne room.

Arthur: The Grandmaster is behind that door right?

Valkyrie: Right. We need a plan. That guy is like the king around here. He must have an army just waiting to protect him. Plus with what happened, he must have extra protection.

Arthur gave it some thought. Jax tapped on his shoulder and began to sign.

Jax: <We need an army to.>

Arthur: Where would we get one?

Jax pointed down and Arthur caught his drift.

Arthur: I may have a plan. Valkyrie and Jax will head down to the fighters and free them. Whoever is willing to fight can come back here and help us take down the guards. Me and Miguel will start looking for a way to unlock that door.

Miguel: Sounds like a plan. Everyone in agreement?

Jax and Valkyrie nodded.

Miguel: Good. Let's move out.
-------
In the skies, not too far from the city, three streaks of light could be seen flying around and colliding. Sam blasted around at such speeds that he moved faster than sound itself. He stopped along enough to deliver a powerful blast at Warlock. You then flew in to finish the attack by delivering a powerful punch to the man.

Warlock kicked you away and clapped his hands together which caused you to fly backwards due to the force. You recovered and fired off a series of quick fire blasts which Warlock either dodged or blocked. Sam move in behind and delivered another powerful blast.

Y/N: How much can this guy take?!

You flew to a safe distance and Sam got out of the way. You took a deep breath and spread your arms wide before you let your breath out. Balls of fire, spikes of ice, jolts of electricity, and now a shield of dark energy surrounded the man. You brought your hands together and focused as you released a modifying New York Catastrophe.

Sam moved in and held his hands together before pulled them back. He smirked as he thought back on his favorite anime.

Sam: Kamehameha!

He thrust his hands forward and joined in the attack with a massive blast that engulfed Warlock. He knew you weren't trying to kill the guy so he didn't pull his all into it. Just enough to help you knock him out. The combined attack was finished and you let go of the blast while Sam halted his own. The two of you watched the smoke clear.

Sam: Did we do it?

Y/N: Was that enough?

The smoke finally lifted and you and Sam watched as Warlock hovered. He coughed up some blood before falling down to the ground below. He slammed into the ground, now unconscious.

Sam: WE DID IT!

Y/N: Hell yeah!

You both flew down and you approached his body. You reached down and grabbed the device.

Y/N: If I can just...

You phased your hand while grabbing the device. You pulled it out and tossed it aside. Sam blasted it to nothing. You and him both smiled before the man stirred.

Warlock: What, happened?

You and Sam watched as the man slowly woke up. He saw you and reached up to touch his head.

Warlock: It's gone.

You deactivated your Mattahan Armor while Sam powered down. Warlock sat up and looked up at the both of you.