Trouble in Tokyo Pt. 1

You threw your bag into the capartment over your seat. Everyone was getting their stuff packed away on the jet for the big trip to Japan. Riri had given you your suit back which was noctiably lighter. She gave you a brief run down of what she did to it and you packed it away in your bag

You were seated between Danny and Katie. Danny was lost in thought and Katie already had her earbuds in. Kamala was snacking on the junk food she bought which she shared with Laura and Kitty. Kamala was just absolutely devastated that she was visiting her family for Halloween and missed the whole commotion. Something about a possible fanfic. You were scared to ask.

Widow: We should be there in a few hours. Once we touch down we'll make our way to our Tokyo base of operations.

Gwen: Actually, do we have diplomatic immunity?

Widow just laughed which caused a bit of worry among everyone. She suddenly stopped and returned to the cockpit.

Sam: That's not concerning at all.

Kamala: Please don't let my first time in prison be because I committed some kind of war crime.

Venom: Who hasssn't committed a war crime?

Y/N: Have you committed war crimes?

No answer.

The jet lifted off the ground and sped towards it's destination.
-------
It was about 4 hours into the flight when you woke up from your nap. You looked around and noticed that the map showed you were only an hour out. That was a fast flight.

Danny: I am excited to go to Japan. Their culture has always fascinated me.

Kalama: You like anime and hentai to?

Everyone looked at her.

Kamala: What?

Y/N: What's hentai?

Everyone was now looking at you.

Laura: You're better off not knowing.

You shrugged and started to relax again when the entire jet shook violently.

Sam: What the hell?

Kitty: Were we hit?

Widow: Everyone stay in your seats! We're under attack!

Great way to start this mission. Getting attacked in a jet.

Venom: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Danny: I thought you were suplosed to protect Y/N!

Venom: YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Y/N: Calm down. Widow is flying.

The jet shook again.

Katie: Ok. Panic a little.

Felicia turned to look out the window before turning back.

Felicia: Guys, this is going to sound weird but, um, there's a huge flying castle following us.

Everyone looked out their windows. Sure enough, huge flying castle. Said flying castle was shooting lazer cannons at the jet. Widow continued to evade its attacks the best she could. Suddenly the windows to the castle opened and robotic bird looking drones began to spray out.

Miles: Oh come on!

The drones began to open fire as well which all hit the jet. This couldn't keep happening or else you're all going down. Suddenly, you had an idea.

Venom: Don't even think about it kid!

Y/N: Widow! I'm going to do something!

Widow: Alright! I'm granting you leadership!