A New Family Member

You woke up some time around noon. Felicia was still in bed with you but she was dressed and looking at something on the lap top. You found yourself hugging her thigh. She noticed you were awake and smiled.

Felicia: Morning.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You looked over at the clock and saw it was 2:09 PM. You looked back to Felicia.

Y/N: How long have you been up?

Felicia: Cat woke up around 8:00 but I took over around 11:00. I was just looking at the Daily Bugle.

You peeked at the screen and saw it was about one of the Avengers retiring. Your eyes widened when you saw who.

Y/N: Cap is stepping down?

Felicia: Looks like it. His age finally caught up with him.

You thought back on the day you discovered your powers. He wasn't what he once was. This was actually a long time coming. Most of the Avenegers were at the age where they might not be able to fight like they used to.

Y/N: I wonder how the rest are doing.

Felicia closed the laptop and kissed your cheek.

Felicia: Let's go see your dad.
---------
You and Felicia made it to the hospital on your bike. Once the two of you parked, you both headed inside. The hospital wasn't a big one but it was big enough to house patients. You led her to Victor's room and heard laughter. You opened the door and saw Deadpool telling a story while everyone, minus Victor, listened with interest.

Deadpool: And that's when I realized I was shot in the butt by an arrow!

Everyone laughed while Victor just groaned. Deadpool suddenly snapped his head to you. He reached his arms out to you and hugged up.

Deadpool: There's my not legally adopted son!

You just rolled your eyes before pushing him away. You then looked to your father.

Y/N: How're you doing?

Victor: Physically I'm fine. Mentally, blame the sex doll.

Molly: What's a sex doll?

Everyone looked at Victor.

Deadpool: Don't you dare.

Victor just crossed his arms. He mumbled something under his breath but didn't say anything else. Deadpool threw his arm around you and pulled you close.

Deadpool: I got some good news!

Victor: I have some good news. You're going to sit down and shut up.

Deadpool just looked at him and sighed.

Deadpool: Sourpuss.

He sat down next to Tyrone. You looked to your father.

Felicia: So what's this news?

Molly stood up and walked over to Victor. The old man was smiling.

Victor: We'll, I still need to get the paperwork done but since Molly is an orphan....

Molly: He's adopting me!

You couldn't help but smile. A little sister? You would've never guess this would happen. She rushed over to you and hugged you.

Deadpool: Awww. How cute. There better not be any incest in this story.

Molly: I never had a big brother before. I'm excited.

You petted her.

Y/N: I never had a little sister before. Welcome to the family Molly.

Felicia smiled at the sight of the new siblings embracing. Victor couldn't even hide his smile. The old man, once a crazed killer and mercanry, was now a proud father of two. Who knew the big guy was such a softy? Victor looked at Deadpool.

Victor: Why do I have a feeling you're thinking about something that would piss me off?

Deadpool: Because I am.

He stood up and looked at everyone around the room.

Deadpool: Well it looks like my job is done here. You will be seeing me again in the future. I have way too many fans to not show up again. But until we meet again down the road that is life, later chumps.

He then leaped through the window down to the ground below. Everyone looked to you and Victor.

Victor/Y/N: Don't ask.
-------
Elsewhere in New York. In a darken room sat a shadowy figure. He was thinking. Thinking and thinking. He had a job to do. A big one. There was already one Avenger down and now he knew the odds were even higher for his plans to succeed. Soon, everyone will bow to him. Soon, will be the age...

 Soon, will be the age

Of Ultron!