Once Upon A Time Pt. 3

You and your party had reached a fork in the road. A literal fork in the road. The left led towards the woods while the right led to a open area where you could clearly see something in the distance.

Miles: Which way do we go?

Viv: Logically speaking, the right is the safest bet.

Kamala: But the left leds to fun fights.

Kitty: So it doesn't matter which way we go? Right it is.

Everyone started to head to the right but Kamala stopped you.

Kamala: Don't you want to fight any orges or slimes or something?

Sam: I want to be able to catch the new episode of Shark Tank.

You all looked at him but he just shrugged.

Sam: I enjoy watching old people tear apart people's dreams.

Kamala: Time doesn't go by that fast on the outside. Strange said that a week here is a day there. No worries.

You just sighed.

Y/N: How about this, you want us to experience this world right?

Kamala: Yeah.

Y/N: Then let us run into som bandits while we head to some nice city or something. A scary forest is kinda cliché don't you think?

Kamala was slient for a bit.

Kamala: Fine. It's done. I think I did good one some of these new places actually.

The forest vanished and there was now only one path. You all headed down it before a small group of bandits jumped out.

Sam: I call dibs on first attack.

You nodded in agreement and moved to go second. You looked at the bandits and smiled.

Y/N: Hey guys, how about we just use our weapons and magic here? Just to see how it goes.

Miles: Alright.

Kamala: Great! I'll zap all the stuff you can do right now.

Kitty: Zap what now?

Suddenly everyone froze as a sudden rush of information hit your mind.

Kamala: Are you kidding me?!

Y/N: What was that?

Kamala: All the skills you guys can do. You however, can use skills from every class.

Kitty: So, did his weird power thing transfer over to this world?

Y/N: Seems like it. This is kinda cool actually.

Kamala: Whatever. Let's get this started.

Sam unfroze and pulled out his ax. He swung it at one of the bandits and you saw that it took 50% of his life away. Sam froze again and it was your turn. You felt your body relax and you pulled out your sword. You decided to try a skill. Your sword lit up and you attacked the second bandit which caused him to vanish.

Kamala: Nice one!

You froze up again and it was now Kitty's turn. She lifted up her staff and began to chant a spell.

Kitty: Fire Split!

A orb of fire appeared at the edge of her staff before it shot out three different balls of fire at three of the Bandits. Two vanished and one lost 75% of his health.

Sam: Hell yeah Kitty!

Kitty: Nice!

She jumped up in joy as you, Sam, and Miles watched her, assesses almost pop out. It was now Viv's turn. She grabbed her own staff and closed her eyes.