Kang The Conqueror

You opened your eyes and found everything around you was shaking slightly. Your entire body hurt like hell and your head was spinning. You slowly sat up but felt pain from everywhere. You looked down and saw that you had bandages wrapped around most of your body. You looked around and recalled that you were back in 2099. You tried to get out of bed but couldn't.

Y/N: Jesus fuck.

You groaned as you turned to roll out of the bed. You stood up but had to catch yourself on the wall before noticing you had an UV in your arm. You followed it to see the bag before you pulled it out. You slowly stumbled towards the door before someone appeared behind you.

Lyla: You shouldn't be up and moving in your present state. Seriously. You're pretty messed up.

You looked back at her and sighed.

Y/N: How long was I out?

Lyla: In our time, 2 weeks. In yours, 2 days.

You groaned. You wasted two whole days.

Lyla: While you were missing for the 5 hours you were gone, Miguel and the others retrieved the rest of your friends. They're all chilling in the lounge right now. I can notify them that you're awa....

Y/N: Don't. They'll end up storming in here. Just, give me an hour to gather my thoughts. I had a tough few weeks.

You slowly laid back on the bed. In truth, you didn't want to see any one. How could you face them? You killed Katie and yourself with your own hands. You watched so many of them die. Out of everyone there was only four survivors. How could you possibly see them the same?

You groaned before you sat up. You looked out the window. This was the future you were fighting for.

Then another thought crossed your mind. The Godslayer Protocol. This is what would push you even further off the edge. Reed Richards. That name floated around in your mind. He could get rid of it or at least calm it down. He can help you but you don't even know who he is. You suddenly got a headache.

 You suddenly got a headache

It was that girl again. Who the hell was she even? You hadn't had a vision since before you got dragged into that dark future. This was the last thing you needed. Suddenly, the door opened. Lyla appeared and looked embarrassed.

Lyla: It slipped!

Everyone came rushing in as you sighed. You closed your eyes suddenly out of pain. You pulled the blankets close as you heard everyone surround you.

Miles: You're alive!

Sam: Jesus dude! You were so messed up!

Riri: Where did you go?!

Miguel: Why aren't you looking at us?

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up. It hit you all at once when you saw their faces. The blood, gore, pain, suffering, everything. You suddenly felt your stomach turn before you rolled over and threw up on the floor.