The Morons of the Galaxy Pt. 3

You looked around the shop, you were pretty sure was illegal, with Rocket while Peter tried to hassle the owner for better gear at a cheap price. Drax and Groot decided to "look at the sights" as Groot put it since neither had the need for new weapons.

Rocket: How about this one?

He held up a gun that was much bigger than he was.

Y/N: For me or for you?

Rocket: Me.

Y/N: Maybe go with something smaller.

Rocket: You?

Y/N: I don't need weapons.

Rocket: Then why are you here?

You shrugged.

Y/N: I need new gear. I have a magic sword but besides that I just use my superpowers.

Rocket: Your superpowers?

He seemed confused. Right. Space probably has a bunch of things that are out of the ordinary.

Y/N: Well, I can do pretty much anything since my body adapts to the situation. I can control fire, ice, electricity, I have metal claws, I can read minds and project my thoughts into others, I can move stuff with my mind, I can heal super fast, I'm really strong, I can sense danger, and I can phase through stuff.

Rocket dropped the gun with his mouth wide open. His mouth then closed into a smirk.

Rocket: I have so many ideas. First off, let's mess with Quill.

Y/N: Why?

Rocket: Do you really need a reason.

Not really. You and Rocket turned towards Peter who was still trying to bargain with the owner. You smiled and focused on the item near his leg on display. You then threw it right into his crotch. Peter fell over in pain as you and Rocket laughed.

Rocket: That's awesome! Anyway, back to my idea....
--------
Rocket: Hang in there kid!

You slammed against the wall and smirked. You spat out some blood before jumping back into the fight. Rocket had brought the guys to some underground fighting ring where you entered for some easy cash. You were up against, some kind of weird alien monster that looked like a space squid mixed with a lion. Weird shit.

Peter: Move like Rocky! Like Rocky!

Drax: Beat it until it is dead!

Groot: I am Groot!

You ducked under one of the tentacles and delivered a punch to the beast's side. You then grabbed one of it's arms and tore it off before tossing it into the stands. The crowd went wild as you popped out your claws.

Rocket: Give them hell!

You leaped up and grabbed onto the metal cage that covered the arena. You then charged up your leg and pushed yourself off. Your leg ignighted and you slammed your foot down onto the monster below. With it stunned, you quickly stabbed your claws in and sliced it open where you found it's heart. You reached in and pulles it out.

While some of the crowd groaned, most cheered over your victory. You could see Rocket get the money while the others cheeres you while holding mugs you were sure were filled with some kind of alcohol. You grinned from cheek to cheek, until the doors were kicked down and Nova officers came storming in.

Rocket: Time to go.

You leaped out of the cage and the five of you rushed out of the room and into the daylight.

Officer: Stop in the name of the law.

Drax: I do not know this law person!

Y/N: Shut up and run!

The five of you turned the corner and rushed back towards the space docks where the ship was waiting.

Peter: Please be done please be done.

You found the ship free from any guards meaning they had taken the cargo and you were free to hide. You all jumped in and closed the hatch doors before you bent over to catch your breath.

Y/N: Good lord.

Rocket: We're rich!

He held up a bundle of credits and what resembled a wallet.

Peter: Rocket, where did you get that?

Rocket: The guy dropped it when the Nova Corp busted in.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: No I'm not giving it back! It's his lost.

He pocketed the wallet and tossed you the credits.

Rocket: That was a hell of a fight kid. Buy yourself something nice.

Drax: Like a new dress.

You looked at the big man and saw that he was being completely serious. You slowly turned away and looked at Groot.

Y/N: You still have our stuff right?

Groot: I am Groot.

He opened his chest and inside was all the stuff you bought. You smiled. At least you can get out of this space goo.
--------
You looked down at your new uniform and smiled.

Y/N: This is what I'm talking about.

The uniform was most F/C with the sleeves being black. It was a long coat like your previous uniform but this time it zipped up to the top of your chest and had a flap that buttoned to cover the zipper. Your wore black gloves and a pair of black boots with thrusters you had intended to modify to better suit your flames. You finished the look with military, at least space military, pants that were black as well. You even bought a new mask that worked much like Peter's only it covered the bottom half of your face.

Peter: Not bad not bad.

Rocket: You look like a pirate now kid.

Drax: You look good. Like a freshly cleaned baby's bottom.

Groot: I am Groot.

Y/N: Thanks guys. Expect Drax. That was weird Drax.

Drax: I just said you looked like a freshly cle....

Y/N: I heard you the first time.

Nadia: Why did three officers ask us if we know you?

You all turned around and found the three girls looking at you. Nadia looked disappointed while Gamora looked just about done with everyone and everything and Mantis just looked confused. You looked back at ghe others who just shook their heads.

Y/N: Because, I'm a smooth criminal?

Peter: Michael Jackson?

Y/N: Alien Ant Farm.

Peter: I swear I'm going to...

Gamora: Everyone just sit down. We delivered the goods and got paid. Time to go home.

Rocket snickered as he nudged you.

Rocket: We got paid alright.

You both shared a quiet laugh before you took your seats. Peter entered the coordinates to Knowhere and the ship took off. This was acatually kind of fun.