1969 Pt. 2

Y/N: You're telling me that Dr. Doom has a girlfriend?

Miguel: Yep. Their damn kids are a thorn in our side in the future.

Doreen: You're from the future?! Do me and Y/N have kids?

Miguel looked at you to help him out but you were curious to. He shook his head.

Miguel: I'm not answering that.

You sighed as your watch started to beep. You looked down at it and saw that you were getting a call. You answered it and the screen showed Felicia and Riri.

Riri: How's it going in 1969?

Y/N: Found Viv and Doreen. Doreen is a bit high at the moment and the bad guy in this time is Doom's girlfriend.

Felicia: Wow. You just left. Lyla told us to call you.

Y/N: It's been a few hours here already. This is kinda weird.

Viv: Hello Felicia and Riri. It is good to see you both again.

Felicia: Viv! How have you been?

Viv: Well. And you?

Felicia: I owned a speakeasy.

Viv: Nice.

Y/N: Right. We're going to find out how to find and defeat Morgan. We'll be back in a few seconds.

Riri: Can't wait.

The call ended and you moved Viv onto the couch so you could stand up.

Y/N: So how are we gonna find Morgan? Have you guys seen her anywhere or...

Doreen: She hangs out at the disco downtown. The one I DJ at.

Quentin: Y-You work with h-her?

Doreen: For her. She owns the place. Cool lady once you get past the evil witch part.

She pulled on Nadia to dance with her which she gave in to.

Miguel: So when will she be in next?

Viv: Wednesday.

Y/N: What day is it now?

Doreen: Friday.

Quentin: S-So we have t-to w-wait 5 days?

Doreen: Yeppers.

Viv: We can spend time together. It has been 7 years.

Y/N: Well it's only been half an hour at most from the present and I've been bouncing around 1875 for a week, 1922 for two days, and the future for a few minutes. Not a lot of time has actually passed.

Viv: Silence and get in our room. Nadia you came along as well. The boys can go to the park and pick up desperate girls there.

She stood up and grabbed your arm before dragging you into the bedroom she and Doreen shared.

Doreen: Yay! Time to make love and not war!

She grabbed Nadia and dragged her into the room before closing the door. Miguel looked at Quentin.

Miguel: Are they always this damn horny?

Quentin: W-Well, no b-but to them they h-had been apart f-for 7 years.

Miguel: True. Screw it. To the park we go.

Quentin: B-But I have a-a girlfriend.

Miguel: You're my wing man. If we're going to be stuck here for a week then I'm going to enjoy it.