Avengers Tower Pt. 2

You were awkwardly sitting on the couch as The Scarlet Witch herself glared at you. You were still waiting for your tour guide to show up so you couldn't get out of this one. What were you supposed to say? "I didn't actually take your daughter out on a date and instead helped her with a project to learn what it means to be human because apparently you didn't do a good enough job?" No. Cause that's a run on sentence and you didn't want to die. Plus in the end, it was a date.

Wanda: So, what exactly happened on this date?

You did not like the way she said date.

Viv: I have sent you a report about what transpired.

Wanda: You know your reports only make sense to your father bunny.

Bunny?

Wanda: Do tell me boy.

Why was her accent only breaking through with you?

Y/N: Uh, well we went to the batting cages first.

Viv: He taught me how to swing a bat. I hit two balls.

Wanda turned back to you.

Y/N: T-then we went to the Cafe.

Viv: He introduced me to one of his friends.

Miles/Danny: Felicia?

You nodded.

Y/N: Then we went to the movies.

Viv: He got rid of a pesty boy who was rather unsavory.

Y/N: Right. We went the museum after that.

Wanda: I thought you didn't like museums.

Viv didn't answer. You weren't a fan either.

Y/N: And we went to a pool last. After that we headed home.

Wanda: Where you stopped Boomerang.

Oh yeah. You forgot about that. Who was that guy? Wanda was still sitting across from you with her arms and legs crossed. She then, very slowly, picked up her cup and sipped on her tea. Not once did she take her eyes off of you. She placed the cup down and you could see that she was, smiling? What was going on?

Wanda: Looks like you hit all the marks on this date. You don't need to be scared of me child. If anything, I should thank you for keeping her safe.

You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding. So did everyone else sitting off to the side. You looked over to Viv who gave a supportive thumbs up.

Wanda: Her father on the other hand....

She giggled to herself and went back to sipping her tea. Well at least you got one parent on your side. Wait, why did you care? You weren't dating Viv. Was that better or worse?

???: So you must be the rugrats I'm showing around.

You looked over to the doorway where a man walked in.

Miles: Hey Tony.

Tony: Hey kiddo. So who is everyone? If I don't get a name I'm making them up.

Viv: You know who I am.

Tony: Yeah.....Vov?

Viv: Viv.

Tony: Viv! I knew that.

You raised a brow. Who the hell was this guy? Danny stood up and bowed.

Danny: My name is Danny. I am in your care.