Intermission 2

You returned to the "Present" Circle and found Strange at his weird magic house. You knocked on the door and were immediately transported inside. You found the Sorcerer Supreme reading a book at his desk.

Dr. Strange: Hello again.

Y/N: Hey Doc. Got a sec?

Dr. Strange looked outside his window.

Dr. Strange: Seems that I do. How goes your fight against Kang?

You walked around with your hands in your pockets looking at all of the magical items around the room.

Y/N: Good. Good. After we dropped off Morgan here we went back to the future. We freed Viv and Doreen. Oh! I can use magic now so there's that.

Dr. Strange dropped his book and looked up at you.

Dr. Strange: Come again?

You repeated the movement you did to summon the chain. You looked at Strange to see that he was watching with great intrest.

Dr. Strange: How amazing.

You got rid of the magic circle and sighed.

Y/N: I think this was another evolution.

Dr. Strange: It would appear so. Victor Doom was indeed a powerful magician as is Morgan. Perhaps he placed such powers onto you during the Godslayer testing.

You groaned. You hated it when people mentioned that Doom was the one who gave you powers. It was like he was your dad or something.

Dr. Strange: I suppose I should show you basic spells.

Y/N: Doc, I got nothing but time. Show me whatever spell you want.
--------
Y/N: Ahhh!

You slammed against the wooden floor as Strange disposed of his magic circle.

Dr. Strange: And that's what that does.

You stood up and repeated the motion which released a magical blast. Strange dodged it and it instead hit the wall.

Dr. Strange: You're a fast learner.

You smiled. You and Strange have been practicing spells for a few hours now, probably a few seconds in reality, and you have mastered a few great spells. You can open portals, summon chains, and even fire off some magic attacks.

Y/N: Thanks for the help.

Dr. Strange: Don't mention it kid. Actually, I have a gift for you.

He walked down the hall and you followed. He ended up leading you to a room full of weapons that gave off a strange energy.

Y/N: What is all this?

Dr. Strange: Magical weapons collected by past Sorcerer Supremes. I have gathered a few myself.

He stopped in front of a display case. You looked inside and found two swords.

Dr. Strange: Allow me to introduce you to the Ebony Blade and Muramasa Blade.

 Strange: Allow me to introduce you to the Ebony Blade and Muramasa Blade

Y/N: Cool

Y/N: Cool.

Dr. Strange: Very. They are yours.

You looked at him with wide, sparkling eyes.

Y/N: REALLY?!

Dr. Strange nodded. He opened the display case and you picked up the two blades.

Dr. Strange: You can place your power onto them. Give it a try.

You smiled and ignited the Ebony Blade with your flames while the Muramasa was covered in electricity.

Y/N: Cool!

You let them go and used your telepathy to move them around.

Dr. Strange: I had no idea you had telekinesis.

Y/N: Telekinesis? Isn't this telepathy?

Dr. Strange: Telepathy is to see into one's mind. Telekinesis is to move with one's mind.

Y/N: So I had another power this whole time and I've been misusing it?

Strange nodded. You just shrugged and started to swing the blades around with your mind.

Y/N: This is so cool.

Dr. Strange: Indeed it is. I know you will use these well.

You brought the blades back into your hands and placed them into the Turner.

Y/N: I will. Thanks Doc.

Dr. Strange just nodded as he smiled.

Dr. Strange: If you ever need more practice or simply wish to learn a new spell, you know where to find me.

You nodded.
-------
New York 2099

You showed everyone the blades by flying them through the room with a smile on your face.

Y/N: Now I don't even need to get close to attack. I can used these or the magic.

Felicia: Neat.

Doreen: More than neat! He's a wizard.

You sighed.

Y/N: Yeah. Something like that.

You put the blades away and opened up the Turner to pick a new Circle.

Y/N: Where to next?

You picked the one that has been going on the longest. 1957 it is. Looks like this Loop went from 1956 through 1959. Eli and Katie were there. There was also one unrecognizable signature there as well.

Miguel: Looks like another Hero was transported there that isn't in the Avengers' database. So who are you taking?

That was a good question. This was the Vietnam era.

Y/N: How about Riri, Felicia, and Viv.

They all nodded in agreement.

Miguel: Cool. I can work on the other Turners.

Quentin: I'm gonna w-watch some movies. I w-want to s-see what the f-future holds.

Doreen: Cuddle time with Lockheed.

Lockheed: Wah!

You smiled and got your group. A bright ligjt engulfed you and you found yourselves in a new place. Or, rather, an old one.

New York, 1957.