The Outcast Asgardian Pt. 1

You rolled over in bed before you heard a groan. You backed away from Nadia's arm, which you had rolled on, and silently apologized to the sleeping girl. You weren't even fully awake when the door to the ship opened and a small rodent walked in.

Rocket: Rise and shine kids! We have some hunting to do!

You and Nadia groaned before Rocket jumped on the bed to looked down on the two of you.

Rocket: The Asgardian is here. You want to meet her or not?

You quickly sat up but moved the blankets so Nadia was still covered. You looked down at yourself before looking back to Rocket.

Y/N: Give us a bit to get dressed and we'll be out.

Rocket rolled his eyes but left. You immediately started to get dressed when Nadia sat up.

Nadia: So the Asgardian is here. That means...

Y/N: Our ticket to attaining the second blessing is withing reach!

Nadia finished dressing in her newest uniform that she had made for herself.

You grabbed your sword and placed it on your belt before the two of you exited the ship

You grabbed your sword and placed it on your belt before the two of you exited the ship. Rocket was waiting for you outside talking to Groot.

Rocket: And that's why you can't drink the yellow water.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Especially if it's Drax's.

He spotted the two of you and hopped down from Groot's shoulder.

Rocket: You two lovebirds ready?

You and Nadia nodded. Rocket and Groot then led the way for the two of you to meet the Asgardian.
-----------
You ended up in the fourth level, what mostly resembled the slums, where you found a run down bar.

Nadia: Does everyone here just get drunk?

Rocket: Not much to do here besides get drunk. Unless you own a shop or run jobs, you're kinda stuck in this floating rust bucket.

Y/N: Actually I've been meaning to ask about that. What is Knowhere exactly? It looks like a giant head.

Rocket: Well you see kid, there wwre once these things known as Celestials....

Y/N/Nadia: This was a Celestial?!

Rocket and Groot looked at you surpised.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah. I'm surpised they know what they are to.

Y/N: Know what they are?! I'm supposed to fight these things! They're massive!

Nadia: The mid floors are the size of Brooklyn. And this is just the head.

You suddenly found yourself both scared, and excited. You were supposed to fight them. There was more than one. You're starting to see why finding the power of the gods was so important.