Chapter 21 Sexy News

On the bed behind her, Yin Shuyao couldn't stop crying with her hands on the quilt. Her thick black hair covered the pillow, and her tears soaked a pillow towel. Her voice was muffled: "I don't know, I don't know..."

Qin Fan walked to the center of the room, found a shirt and put it on. He buttoned it up and walked back to the bed. He laughed angrily: "You gave me the fucking room card and told me to wait here. When I woke up, you were lying on my bed." On the bed, you told me you didn't know? Who are you lying to? "

He opened the quilt and startled Yin Shuyao, who was crying sadly. A tear hung in the corner of her eye and she looked at him in fear.

Qin Fan pinched her chin and forced her to raise her face. His beautiful peach blossom eyes were no longer gentle and affectionate, only full of coldness and gloominess.

"Yin Shuyao, don't let it be that you want to be the young mistress of the Qin family and use your cousin as a cover to deceive me." Qin Fan gave her a smile that did not reach his eyes, and there was a hint of threat hidden in his gentle tone, " Let me know that you lied to me and you are good-looking."

Yin Shuyao's body trembled and tears fell down.

"Who do you think I am?" She waved Qin Fan's hand away with all her strength. The place where his chin had been pinched by him ached faintly, but she couldn't resist the pain in her heart. "Those in the entertainment venue who come and go as soon as you summon them... A woman?"

Her heartbroken look didn't look like a show. Qin Fan suppressed his anger, pointed at her and asked, "Tell me, why did you roll onto my bed?"

His words were scornful and very hurtful. Yin Shuyao bit her teeth and bleeded as she cried: "I sent you a text message to tell you that my cousin has changed her mind and won't come. You didn't reply to me. I was afraid that you would be in the hotel all the time." Wait, I came here specifically to tell you, who knows...who knows..."

She covered her lips, her eyes were red, and her voice was so choked that she couldn't complete her sentence.

Qin Fan was eager to know the truth and said impatiently: "You should tell me what's wrong."

Yin Shuyao wrapped herself in the quilt and sat up. She looked up at him and said, "You hugged me and kissed me as soon as you opened the door. I told you I'm not Shen Jiannian, but you couldn't listen and kept calling me Jiannian. You're so strong after drinking. Big, I pushed several times but couldn't push you away, so you dragged me all the way to the bed..."

Qin Fan frowned. Was he really drunk and mistaken for the wrong person?

In order to verify Yin Shuyao's words, he picked up his mobile phone from the coffee table. There were several unread messages on it. One of them was indeed sent by Yin Shuyao at 9:40 pm last night.

After thinking about it for a while, he found that he had already drank several glasses of wine and was in a drunken state, so he didn't pay attention to the notification tone on his cell phone.

Even if he heard it, he probably didn't have the energy to read any information in his current state.

Yin Shuyao observed his thoughtful expression and began to care. She buried her face in the quilt and said aggrievedly: "What do you think I should do now? I have never had a boyfriend. My mother found out... What should I do?" manage?"

"Okay." Qin Fan's expression softened slightly compared to before, "I am indebted to you for this matter. Just say whatever you want, and I will never shirk the responsibility if I can do it."