Chapter 33 Don't mention him

Just like that night, Shen Jia Nian was wrapped in a strong masculine scent, as if he was trapped in a fog from which he could not get out.

Is this what "Confusion and Love" is used for?

But she doesn't like Fu Jichen at all, she even hates him. Where does the love come from?

After an unwilling love affair ended, Shen Jia Nian was completely covered in quilt, surrounded by a huge sense of shame. She almost wanted to dig a hole in the ground to hide herself.

The alarm on his cell phone rang. It came from Fu Jichen's cell phone, reminding him that it was time to get up, pack himself up, and leave for the airport.

He touched the mobile phone on the bedside table, turned off the noisy ringtone, and lay flat on the bed with his breathing ragged. He stretched out his long arms and took the person and the quilt into his arms: "Want to go abroad to relax? I'll have someone book a ticket for you. "

There should be enough time.

However, the man in the quilt replied: "Beast."

Fu Jichen didn't get angry even after hearing the completely curse words, and he could still laugh.

Shen Jianian was young and inexperienced, so these words made her blush, and she felt a surge of anger in her chest, wanting to vent it out at him, wanting to curse. But she had never cursed anyone before, and there were only a few words that were not painful or unpleasant that came to her mind.

She was no match for Fu Jichen in this regard. She was neither as thick-skinned nor as sharp-tongued as him. In the end, she was the one who suffered, so she simply shut up.

A call came in, and Fu Jichen had to get up. While answering the phone, he picked up the women's pajamas that had fallen by the bed and threw them on the sofa.

After answering the phone, Fu Jichen lifted the quilt and saw Shen Jianian's red face. He suddenly laughed: "Has the Ah Che you mentioned ever given you such an experience?"

Mentioning that person in this situation was like stabbing a knife into Shen Jianian's chest. She glared at him with disheveled hair: "Don't mention him!"

The warmth in Fu Jichen's eyes faded completely in an instant, and he stared at her coldly. His reaction was so intense that he was really curious about who "A Che" was.
After Fu Jichen left, it rained in Yicheng and the temperature dropped to several degrees.

Shen Jianian had breakfast at Qiangwei Manor, went upstairs and changed into a suit, wrapped in a long windbreaker. She walked a long way with an umbrella before getting a taxi and told the driver to go to Dongke Office Building.

Rainwater was flowing on the car window. Shen Jia looked out, her vision blurred. It was very similar to the scene when she and Yin Shuyao were sitting in the car on their way to Yunshui Hotel that night.

That night, if Fu Jichen hadn't helped, she didn't know what kind of situation she would have fallen into. A pervert like Qin Zhongtian would not get any good results if he fell into his hands.

At least Fu Jichen was a decent person, and he never tortured her in any way.

Therefore, her feelings towards Fu Jichen are somewhat contradictory. Her gratitude is real, but her resentment is also real.

Shen Jia Nian seriously thought about it. Since he was currently holding the title of "Assistant to the President", it would not hurt to learn some skills in the company. It might be useful in the future, rather than being an ignorant and fed canary.