Chapter 50 You were cheated

Shen Jianian was a little confused. Before this, she had never seen Qin Fan, let alone dealt with him. Shen Jianian really couldn't understand his sudden behavior of calling her out.

Ignoring him directly, Shen Jianian picked up the phone on the table and left, not wanting to pay attention to him at all.

Maybe it was because she hated Qin Zhongtian from the bottom of her heart, and she didn't have a good impression of the entire Qin family, especially this person with frivolous eyes and a particularly dissolute look.

"Hey, don't leave, I haven't finished speaking yet."

Qin Fan has never been so unpopular with a girl in his age. He quickly put out half of his cigarette on the lid of the trash can and took a step across to block Shen Jianian's path.

Shen Jia Nian looked wary: "What do you want to do?"

She looked around, thinking that she would scream if something went wrong.

"I'll go, don't do this, I have no ill intentions towards you." Qin Fan touched the tip of his nose innocently, and couldn't help but doubt life. He was not a scourge, so why was she not even willing to say a word to him.

"Master Qin, please get out of the way." Shen Jia Nian said bluntly.

Qin Fan seemed to have roots under his feet, not moving a step, and said to himself: "That night, if you hadn't come to the hotel for the appointment, I wouldn't have married your cousin. Speaking of which, you are half responsible for today's wedding. "

Shen Jia Nian heard this and frowned: "Which night? I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Stop pretending." Qin Fan looked at her and said depressedly, "Your cousin helped me ask you out, and you agreed, but then you regretted coming. I waited for you in the hotel for a long time that night, and accidentally drank too much. I just rolled into bed with your cousin and got married."

Shen Jia Nian couldn't understand it anymore. What was this?

"You were the one I was supposed to marry." Qin Fan said.

The deal was done, Qin Fan was still unwilling to accept it, but he did not dare to have any illusions about Shen Jianian.

He already knew who the man Shen Jianian was following was the future leader of the Fu family in Beicheng.

That's someone who even his father can't afford to offend. He has the guts to touch his women unless he doesn't want to get involved. But after meeting Shen Jia Nian, I couldn't hold back some words and spewed them out.

Shen Jia Nian didn't look like he was lying. She thought about what he said in her mind and probably guessed what was going on.

"You were deceived." Shen Jianian said calmly.

"What's the meaning?"

Qin Fan had a hint of doubt on his face.

"I haven't heard about you from Yin Shuyao, and I can't easily agree to her invitation." Shen Jianian said straightforwardly, "In fact, we severed the relationship a long time ago."

Qin Fan was stunned and stared at her blankly.

Shen Jianian: "Can you please step aside?"

Qin Fan reflexively moved a step to the side, and Shen Jia Nian passed by him, leaving behind an elegant fragrance.

When the person walked away, Qin Fan slowly turned his neck and looked back at Shen Jianian's back. Thinking back and forth, the truth of the whole thing clearly emerged in his mind.