Chapter 56 Being followed again

Shen Jianian stood still, not understanding what he meant, but Zhu Yilan reminded him in a low voice: "The boss's hands are dirty."

Shen Jianian reacted slowly and took the pack of tissues, took one out and stuffed it into Fu Jichen's palm.

Fu Jichen looked at her steadily, feeling funny and a little angry. He stood up for her and even asked her to wipe his hands.

Fu Jichen closed his palms, held a disinfectant paper towel and wiped the hand that had been touched by Mr. Wu repeatedly. His long and bony fingers were like a work of art.

Seeing this scene, Mr. Wu's face turned blue and white, and he couldn't say a word.

"Let's go." Fu Jichen put his arm around Shen Jianian's shoulders and returned to his original seat. It would be a waste of time not to get too entangled with Mr. Wu.

The onlookers couldn't help but sigh. After all, Mr. Wu is also a well-known entrepreneur in Yicheng, but Mr. Fu shows no mercy at all. His words and deeds make people uncomfortable.

Shen Jia Nian was frightened and felt a little depressed after sitting down.

Lu Yanzhi met an acquaintance and left the hall to chat elsewhere. When he came back, the farce had ended. He found that the atmosphere was not quite right. He took a sip of tea and asked, "Did I miss anything?"

Neither of them spoke. Lu Yanzhi asked for trouble and touched his nose awkwardly.

The second half of the auction began, and the "White Birds on Green Mountains" that Lu Yanzhi wanted was indeed the finale. As soon as it was presented, it caused a sensation in the audience, and sparse discussions spread among the crowd.

Lu Yanzhi murmured in his heart that everyone who came to the auction knew the goods, and there would probably be many people eyeing this painting.

The starting price was 48 million. As soon as the auctioneer's words came to light, bidding began in the audience.

In one breath, the price soared to 80 million.

Lu Yanzhi drank tea frequently to calm down his shock, and quickly calculated in his mind how long it would take to repay the money he borrowed from Fu Da.

"Mr. Qin bids 81 million." The auctioneer's voice sounded, with an inexplicable sense of urgency. "Is there anything higher than 80 million?"

Fu Jichen held up the sign and counted the numbers with one hand.

The auctioneer said excitedly: "Mr. Fu bids 100 million!"

Qin Fan looked at Fu Jichen across several tables, and could only see his indifferent profile, and he felt a little more worried. If Fu Da also takes a fancy to this painting, then he...

Before he could think of a result, the person next to him picked up the sign on the table.

The auctioneer's voice echoed throughout the hall: "Mr. Qin has increased the price again. The current price of this "Green Mountain and White Bird" is 110 million! 110 million once..."

Qin Fan looked sideways and said in disbelief: "What are you doing?!"

Yin Shuyao looked back: "Dad asked us to take a photo of this painting and take it back. I did it according to dad's wishes."

Qin Fan sneered and laughed at her stupidity: "You think our Qin family has lived too long, so you went against Fu Da."

"It's just a normal auction process. Mr. Fu can't afford to lose." Yin Shuyao disagreed. "He can embarrass the Qin family because of this kind of thing, which shows that he is not an upright person."