Chapter 132:Don't Want to Marry Him

Shen Jianne's gaze didn't linger on her for too long, she walked straight ahead, passing by each other, with a distance of more than a meter between them. She heard Miss Xu from the Xu family sneer coldly, "Unlucky."

Sitting in the car, Shen Jianne suddenly remembered the words Miss Xu from the Xu family had said that day in the private room.

"Do you know my sister is coming back soon? Her things have been sent back from abroad."

Miss Xu from the Xu family appeared at the airport, whether for travel or to pick someone up, Shen Jianne wasn't sure.

Shen Jianne looked at the scenery outside for a while, withdrew her gaze, took out her phone and made a call to Yan Qiusheng, asking which hospital Yan's mother was staying at. Then she told the driver not to go home first, but to detour to the hospital.

Not long after she left, Xu Jingyi received Xu Yuxuan who had returned from the United States.

Among the crowd coming and going, the two sisters were the most eye-catching.

Both of them were beautiful. Judging from their dressing, one was lively and energetic, and the other was gentle and graceful.

Xu Yuxuan was wearing a blue long dress, the hem of the dress reaching her ankles, the silk fabric flowing and elegant. Despite the not high temperature, she wore a long knitted cardigan over her dress, in a lower saturation light blue color. Her black straight hair scattered behind her, gentle and cultured.

The two fair hands held onto the handle of the luggage trolley and pushed it forward. There were two silver-gray large suitcases stacked on the trolley, giving people the impression of being gentle but not weak.

Xu Jingyi hugged her sister's arm, her eyes filled with excitement and joy, rubbing her cheek against her sister's shoulder affectionately, "Sister, you're finally back! I miss you so much. If you didn't come back, I would have flown to America to find you!"

The steward who came along with Xu Jingyi took the luggage trolley and followed behind the two young ladies.

Xu Yuxuan hugged her sister's shoulder, smiling with a shallow dimple on her cheek, "Mom said you've been away at college every day, enjoying yourself."

"How can that be!" Xu Jingyi pouted, putting on a spoiled look.

The two sisters walked outside. Xu Jingyi thought of the scene just now and her face suddenly didn't look good. Unable to help herself, she complained to Xu Yuxuan, "I just arrived at the airport and saw that little green tea kept by Ji Chen, it's really too much."

"Who are you talking about?"

"I told you about it on the phone last time, didn't you forget?" Xu Jingyi pouted even more, "Ji Chen and a girl were having dinner in the Western restaurant and I caught them."

Xu Yuxuan remembered such a thing. When her sister called her, she was busy with something else and didn't listen carefully.

"Don't talk about people like that. Maybe they're in a serious relationship." Xu Yuxuan stroked her sister's head gently, educating her in a soft voice, "It's impolite to speak like this."

Xu Jingyi's mouth pouted even higher, she could almost hold an oil bottle on it, "Aren't you sad at all? Ji Chen is your fiancé! Now he's messing around with other women. Where do you stand? I'm speaking up for you."

Talking about Fu Jichen, Xu Yuxuan's expression was unnatural, "It's just a joke casually made by the two families. It's not serious. Don't call him 'fiancé' anymore in the future. It's embarrassing if someone hears it."