Chapter 32 Who is Ache?

Shen Jia Nian was no match for Fu Ji Chen in terms of physical strength. No matter how hard she struggled, it was useless, and she always ended up being carried into his bedroom by him.

The master bedroom on the third floor is more than three times the size of the guest room. It is fully equipped with all facilities, showing luxury and style everywhere, and even has a wine cabinet and bar.

The air is filled with a light woody aroma, mixed with a hint of tea. Fu Jichen loves to drink and drink tea.

All the way into the inner room, Shen Jianian looked at the big bed. There were a few wrinkles on the dark blue sheets. The image of Fu Jichen and Zhu Yilan entangled in it uncontrollably appeared in her mind, and the feeling of nausea swept over her again.

Is this man a beast?

Zhu Yilan didn't satisfy him just now?

Shen Jia Nian thought angrily, and the next second Fu Jichen put her on the bed. She felt dirty and jumped down from the top. The slippers on her feet fell off when he carried her in. Her bare feet stepped on the carpet beside the bed, with resistance clearly written on her face: "I don't want to sleep here."

Fu Jichen's expression was dull: "Give me a reason."

Shen Jia Nian couldn't help but say what was in his heart: "Your sheets are dirty, so I won't sleep."

It's a joke. His sheets are dirty? Fu Jichen looked at her with a half-smile: "I would like to ask where this young lady came to this conclusion?"

He has a mysophobia himself and has always been very particular about what he touches. The most basic requirement is that his sleeping place be spotless. She actually used such a bad excuse to reject him.

Shen Jianian looked awkward and didn't know how to speak. Could it be that she couldn't accept the fact that he had slept with other women?

Fu Jichen stared at her changing expression, and gradually came back to his senses. His slightly raised eyebrows hid a profound meaning: "You want to say that we... don't worry, we have changed it the night before yesterday."

Shen Jia Nian was speechless, he seemed to have misunderstood.

Seeing that she was silent, Fu Jichen thought he had guessed what she was thinking, and raised the corners of his lips with a smile: "It's getting late, go to bed."

Shen Jianian stood still, obviously unable to pass the test in his heart.

Lying in the same bed with an unfamiliar person of the opposite sex, doing things that should be done between lovers, and having to endure moral condemnation and the chaotic relationship around him, it was simply torture.

However, this path was her own choice. Once she sets foot on it, there is no possibility of turning back. No matter how hard it is, she has to grit her teeth and go on, right?

When Shen Jia Nian was about to compromise, Fu Jichen had already picked her up and threw her on the bed like a sack. The mattress is thick and soft, and there is no obvious pain when falling on it.

The position beside him collapsed slightly, and Fu Jichen lay down. The room fell into darkness, the curtains were closed, and the street lights outside could not shine in.

Shen Jianian lay straight, his body stiff as a log, waiting for the coming storm.

However, after waiting for a long time, Fu Jichen did nothing. He just lay beside her calmly, with a fist distance between him and her. It was exactly as he said just now - it was getting late, go to bed.