Chapter 37 Deserve to be beaten

All the Shen family's businesses and property were embezzled. When Shen Jia Nian left Beicheng, the only things Shen Jianian took with her were a cello that was almost always with her and an jade bracelet given to her by her mother during her lifetime.

When she came to Yicheng to seek refuge with Yin Chengde, Hu Yuzhi and Yin Shuyao couldn't accommodate her. On the grounds that the guest room at home needed renovation, they placed her in the attic on the top floor that was used to store debris.

The attic hasn't been cleaned seriously in an unknown amount of time, and dust is flying everywhere after just flipping it around.

Her good uncle just expressed his dissatisfaction slightly and let it go.

Shen Jia Nian had just arrived and was living under someone else's roof. There was nothing to fault, so he made do with it. Afterwards, the Yin family villa did make some minor decoration adjustments, customizing wooden furniture, replacing ceiling lights, curtains, etc.

After the decoration was completed, they didn't ask Shen Jianian to move to the guest room, so she stayed in the attic.

The jade bracelet left by her mother accompanied her through long and uncomfortable nights. She did not dare to wear it on her hand, for fear that one day it would accidentally break and her mother's only relic would be gone.

She wrapped it several layers of cloth, put it in a wooden box, and stuffed it under the bed.

After Mrs. Qin's birthday party, she broke up with the Yin family, and later went back. Hu Yuzhi was so arrogant that he wanted to tie her up and send her to Qin Zhongtian to make amends. 

The scene was so chaotic that day that when I think about it now, I feel like I had a narrow escape. She had no chance to take the bracelet away.

Keeping this matter in mind, she wanted to find another suitable time to go to Yin's house to retrieve the bracelet and the cello left in the hotel that night, preferably while the mother and daughter were not at home.

The wait has arrived today, Yin Shuyao proudly showed off her mother's bracelet in front of her.

"Shen Jianian, I just can't bear to see you go smoothly, why should you take all the good things by yourself?" Yin Shuyao raised her right hand with the bracelet and waved it in front of her eyes, "I won't give it to you, what can you do to me? ?"

Shen Jia Nian wished she had never known this person before. She was blind and did not see her true nature clearly.

"Cry, I just like to see you crying. It shows that God is fair. He allowed you to enjoy all the glory and wealth in the first twenty years, but you will not be so lucky next time."

Seeing Shen Jia Nian's eyes turned red and unable to do anything, Yin Shuyao was extremely happy.

Shen Jia thought with eyes splitting as he spoke word by word: "Give it back to me."

"If you want it, come and grab it yourself. If you can snatch it away, you have the ability."

Yin Shuyao laughed harshly, turned around and left Shi Shiran on high heels.

Before taking two steps, someone suddenly pulled her hair, which hurt her scalp. Yin Shuyao frowned and yelled: "Shen Jiannian, let go!"

Shen Jianian held a strand of her hair with one hand and pulled it back, and grabbed her forearm with the other hand. He felt the bracelet on her wrist and slid down, but it got stuck at the widest joint in the middle of her palm.