Chapter 31 Disheveled

Fu Jichen leaned back and sank into the back of the sofa. The fabric of his clothes rubbed against the leather, making a slight rustling sound. He stared at Zhu Yilan with a pair of black eyes, without any emotion, as if he was looking at an inanimate thing, not at all tempted by her beauty.

After a while, he raised the hand that was resting on the armrest of the sofa, put it against his chin, and sneered lowly: "Do you know what you are doing?"

How could someone have a condescending aura even though he was sitting there? The aura emanating from his body was cold, as if he wanted to devour him.

Zhu Yilan met his cold gaze and felt fear and shame.

However, the words had been spoken, and there was absolutely no possibility of taking them back, and besides, they were all her true words. She wanted to be his woman, and she fell for him from the first moment she saw him at the Junshan Group headquarters.

She couldn't control herself more and more and wanted more.

"Mr. Chen, if you give me a chance, I will be more worthy than Shen Jianian." Zhu Yilan's face was white, his lips were trembling slightly, and his eyes were looking at him eagerly.

Men remain indifferent.

Zhu Yilan pursed her red lips, squatted down with her knees touching the ground, knelt beside his legs, raised a hand and climbed up his arm, hoping to get a little mercy.

Fu Jichen stood up suddenly, truly condescending, looking down at the people on the ground: "Zhu Yilan, I remember I warned you last time not to play tricks. Do it again and again and never do it again. You are a smart man and know where my bottom line is. If you show off If you don't correct your position, get out of here as soon as possible."

Every word was like a sharp arrow, shooting straight into his heart. Zhu Yilan shuddered and fell to the ground softly.

Last time... how could she forget that last time she deliberately tampered with a piece of data in the file and handed it over to Shen Jianian for review, and she was sure she couldn't tell. And indeed it is.

Any mistakes in the documents that Shen Jianian handed over to the boss for signature were her responsibility, and the boss would see clearly that she was a fool. She made her wishful thinking, but she didn't expect Fu Jichen to see her method at a glance. After Shen Jia Nian came back from the president's office, he conveyed the boss's intention and asked her to come over.

She walked into the office with apprehension and was beaten by him with cold words.

What did he say that time?

——You are very smart, but it's a pity that your wisdom is used in the wrong place.

Thinking of this, Zhu Yilan trembled even more violently, and a wave of regret arose from the bottom of his heart, spreading throughout his limbs and bones. She was indeed confused. She was so stimulated by Fu Jichen's love for Shen Jia Nian that she lost her mind and tried to ask for his love.

"Mr. Chen, I was wrong."

Zhu Yilan lost the dignity and calmness he usually maintained in front of others, his eyes were red, and he held back tears.

In front of her admirers, she is just a woman who longs for attention, not the majestic and resolute assistant.

Fu Jichen said coldly: "Get out."

Zhu Yilan shook his head and climbed up from the ground, picked up the piled windbreaker and hugged it in his arms. His exquisite makeup and hair looked like a joke at this moment.
In the restaurant downstairs, Shen Jia Nian finished his midnight snack while petting the cat. The black kitten felt comfortable after being scratched by her and purred.