Chapter 45 The Qin family breaks off the engagement

Hu Yuzhi loved her daughter so much that in the afternoon, she collected the money she had asked Yin Tongshu to buy a house and transferred it to Shen Jianian. She called her later, hoping that she would fulfill her promise.

Shen Jia Nian saw the caller ID and didn't answer the call. He didn't want to hear Hu Yuzhi's voice and it would make him upset.

She kept her promise and issued a letter of understanding to spare Yin Shuyao after receiving the money.

Yin Shuyao returned home and fell seriously ill. She developed a high fever. Her arrogance suddenly disappeared and she no longer dared to cause trouble to Shen Jianian. She hid at home all day long, not even going to the company, and was preparing for her marriage while recuperating.

Marrying into the Qin family was her obsession, and seeing that the wedding was about to happen, she couldn't make any more mistakes.

Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned, and the news that Yin Shuyao was taken away by the police reached Qin Fan's ears.

Qin Fan hung out in nightclubs for several days, and accidentally heard news about his unmarried wife from a boy. He immediately woke up, took a shower in the hotel, and returned home refreshed.

My sister Qin Sang was arranging flowers at home. A pile of flowers that had just been flown in were placed on the table. She picked them up one by one, carefully trimmed them and bottled them, and she was quite patient.

Qin Fan hooked his finger on the car key and walked in with a big smile: "Where is our dad?"

"They are all about to get married. They don't know how to restrain themselves. They don't do their job all day long and only want to hang out among flowers. How can I have such an unfulfilled son like you?"

Qin Zhongtian happened to come down from upstairs. He was dressed in formal clothes. He took the belt around his waist with both hands and pulled it up. He became angry when he saw his son who had not returned home all night. No need to ask, I must have been fooling around somewhere last night.

In the past, Qin Fan would have jumped in and refuted his father's criticism of him. Today, he was docile and waited patiently for his father to finish his lecture. He smiled and said, "Dad, I really can't say whether this marriage will be successful or not." ."

Qin Sang, who was standing by the table arranging flowers, paused and looked up at her brother.

Could it be that he still doesn't give up and wants to continue to resist?

"What are you talking about?" Qin Zhongtian already had a calm and arrogant face. He looked as stern as a tiger trying to eat a person. "The invitations have been sent out. If you go back on your word at this time, you will lose everything." The Qin family's face!"

Qin Fan sat down on the sofa, leaned on the backrest, spread his hands on both sides, and said slowly: "It would be a disgrace to the Qin family to marry that woman home."

Qin Zhongtian was about to leave, but he stopped when he heard this, turned around and asked, "What do you mean by this?"

"I just found out today that Yin Shuyao committed something and was taken away by the police." Qin Fan said that he disliked Yin Shuyao so much, he frowned and curled up his lips, and his facial features wrinkled, "Can our Qin family have anyone who has been in the police? A woman? Don't let anyone laugh if you spread the word. While we haven't obtained the certificates and the wedding hasn't happened yet, we should cancel it."

Qin Zhongtian: "Is what you said true?"

"I heard it from a buddy." Qin Fan crossed his legs and shook his legs carelessly and said, "His family lives in the Yin family villa. If you saw it with your own eyes, can you tell the truth?"