Chapter 36 Jade Bracelet

Yin Shuyao took her future sister-in-law Qin Sang out to go shopping and choose a dress to wear on the wedding day.

Passing by this high-end luxury brand store, I saw someone in the store whose profile looked very similar to Shen Jianian's from a few meters away. When I came in and saw that it was really her, I felt unhappy.

Yin Shuyao almost laughed out loud when she heard that she wanted to buy the beautifully crafted dress in the window.

It seems that Shen Jianian has not yet adapted to how to be an ordinary person, and still thinks that she is the daughter of a wealthy family, waving her hand and buying a six- or seven-figure dress.

Moreover, given her current situation, she might not even be as good as an ordinary person.

"Shen Jia Nian, you are still staying in Yicheng. I almost thought I had recognized the wrong person." Yin Shuyao crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Shen Jia Nian with contemptuous eyes.

When she discovered that the off-white coat Shen Jia Nian was wearing was from the autumn and winter new model of a luxury brand, the disbelief flashed in her eyes.

She left the Yin family all alone. Where did she get the money to buy high-end clothes?

Yin Shuyao was very sure that Shen Jiannian had no other relatives or friends in Yicheng. At first, Li Wu said that she was taken away by a rich young man, but she still can't figure out who it was.

Shen Jia Nian didn't want to communicate with her, looked past her, completely ignored her existence, and said to Zhu Yilan, "Let's go."

Yin Shuyao's eyes turned to Zhu Yilan, a completely unfamiliar face that she had never seen before. He was wearing a professional suit and there was nothing special about him.

"Do you still want this dress?" Zhu Yilan didn't know what grudge Shen Jianian had with this woman who suddenly appeared. He just remembered to complete what the boss told him.

Yin Shuyao raised her almond-shaped eyes, sneered, and said to the shopping guide who was standing quietly next to her: "Don't you measure the customer's spending power when you sell clothes? You see, she looks like she can afford this dress. ?"

Shen Jiannian has heard the familiar sarcastic tone so many times that he has become immune to it.

The shopping guide smiled and replied to Yin Shuyao in a roundabout way: "Miss, if you need anything, I can help you."

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Yin Shuyao looked impatient and pointed at the dress on the model, "I like this dress, wrap it up for me now."

"Everything is done on a first-come, first-served basis." Zhu Yilan calmly stated the fact, "We were the first to take a fancy to this dress."

"It's funny. If you like it first, it belongs to you?" Yin Shuyao rolled her eyes, "Don't check whether you can afford it before you make big claims."

There was tension between the two sides. Seeing that the situation was getting out of control, the shopping guide went to find the store manager.

The female store manager was dressed in a black suit, with an orange scarf tied around her neck and neat short hair. She walked to the middle of the four people with a smile: "Hello ladies, this dress is indeed very beautiful and many people like it. Why don't you take a look at the price first? If you buy it, it will be about this price."

She pressed seven digits on the calculator and showed it to several people.

Qin Sang, who followed Yin Shuyao silently, was secretly dumbfounded. As the only daughter of the Qin family, she rarely wears dresses of this price range in her entire life.