Chapter 52 A disastrous end

Yin Shuyao didn't know this woman, but she looked familiar and couldn't remember her for a moment. She asked the person outside the door through the call function of the video doorbell: "Who are you looking for?"

The woman brushed the curly hair that fell to her chest and raised her long eyelashes carelessly: "Master Qin gave me the address and asked me to come and accompany him tonight. You are her servant, please open the door for me."

People inside can see people outside on the screen, but people outside can only hear the voices of the people inside. The woman only regarded Yin Shuyao as a servant who looked after the door.

Yin Shuyao's blood surged, and her face suddenly turned cold: "What are you talking about?"

On the wedding night, no matter how unreliable Qin Fan was, he could not ask a woman to come to accompany him. Where would he leave his newlywed wife?

"Open the door quickly, I'll freeze to death..."

Before the woman finished speaking, Yin Shuyao hung up the line and angrily turned around to go upstairs, only to bump into Qin Fan stumbling downstairs at the entrance of the stairs. Yin Shuyao's eyebrows twitched, and there was displeasure in her tone: "Why did you come down?"

"somebody is coming?"

Qin Fan was leaning on the handrail of the spiral staircase, with a few buttons of his white shirt unbuttoned, the collar wide open, exposing the skin on his chest, his head tilted slightly, his peach blossom eyes reflected a smile, intoxicated, frivolous and dissolute.

Yin Shuyao stood at the bottom of a few steps and looked up at him, biting her pink lower lip until it turned white: "You went to the wrong door."

"Really?" Qin Fan raised his eyebrows, tugged on his collar, walked around her and walked down the stairs.

Yin Shuyao clasped the handrail of the stairs tightly with one hand, turned around and shouted at his back: "Where are you going!"

"On my wedding night, where else can I go, of course it's at home."

Qin Fan said calmly with his back to her, opened the door, and not long after, a tall and graceful woman walked in with his arms around him, a slight smile on his lips.

The woman had a slender waist and snuggled into Qin Fan's arms like a water snake. She raised her lips and said coquettishly: "What's going on, Mr. Qin? Your servant is so ignorant that I waited for so long and my body was frozen. "

"I feel where the stiffness is." Qin Fan said, touching her face with his hand, and said with a smile, "It's softer than a peeled egg. It's not stiff."

"Disgusting." The woman blushed and rubbed her body against him intentionally or unintentionally, stoking the flames.

The two were flirting as if no one was around. Yin Shuyao, who was standing on the stairs a few meters away, stared wide-eyed.

She remembered who this woman was. She was a member of a certain domestic girl group. She had seen her a few times while browsing Weibo.

The woman's sweet laughter came again: "No, someone is watching, please go back to your room, okay?"

Yin Shuyao's eyes were frighteningly red. She took a few steps down the steps. She didn't care if her slippers fell off. She rushed in front of the two of them barefoot, pointed at the woman and shouted hysterically: "Qin Fan, what is your relationship with her?!"

The woman hooked Qin Fan's neck and sneered: "Do you still have to ask?" After a pause, she turned to Qin Fan and said, "Young Master Qin, your servants are too lenient."