Chapter 44 Forced to a dead end

Putting down her phone, Shen Jianian sat quietly in front of the computer for a while, then got up and went to the cloakroom to change out of her home clothes. She wore a warm woolen sweater and coat, black jeans, and a pair of flat mid-calf boots.

Shen Jia Nian went out without makeup, only taking her mobile phone and scarf.

When he met Zhou Rongzhen coming out of the kitchen in the living room, Shen Jianian said hello: "I'm going out and I'll be back soon."

"Keep warm, don't look at the sunny day outside, the temperature is very low." Zhou Rongzhen warned her as he walked her to the door, "I just made a pot of winter melon and old duck soup. I'll have it when I get back."

"okay."

Shen Jianian pursed his lips and smiled.

After leaving Rose Manor, they waited by the roadside. As Zhou Rongzhen said, the temperature was indeed low. Shen Jia Nian wrapped herself in a scarf and buried her fair chin in the scarf to keep out the wind.

The scheduled car arrived five minutes later. She opened the door and got in, giving her address.

Sitting by the window of the cafe, Hu Yuzhi looked haggard, holding a cup of hot latte in both hands, looking out through the floor-to-ceiling windows from time to time, her eyes anxious, and others could tell that she was waiting for someone.

A taxi stopped at the door, and the back seat door was pushed open. The woman who got out was tall and slender. Her dark gray coat did not look boring, but made her cold and reserved.

Shen Jianian walked into the cafe, searched the store for a moment, walked up to a round wooden table by the window, and sat down opposite Hu Yuzhi.

Putting her phone on the table, she took off her scarf and held it in her arms. She looked up at the person in front of her and waited for him to speak.

Seeing her indifferent look, Hu Yuzhi's blood surged in her heart, but she suppressed it. She did not forget the purpose of meeting Shen Jianian today, and said patiently, "What would you like to drink?"

Shen Jianian said politely to the approaching waiter: "A cup of hazelnut latte, thank you."

When the waiter left, Hu Yuzhi couldn't wait to clarify the purpose of her visit: "Tell me, how can you be willing to issue a letter of understanding and let your cousin go. She is getting married soon! Do you really not care about family ties?"

Shen Jianian raised his lips lightly, with a faint smile: "Aren't you going to say that I framed Yin Shuyao now?"

Hu Yuzhi's tense facial muscles trembled slightly and she was speechless. She already knew the whole story from the police. It was her daughter who secretly took Shen Jianian's private photos to threaten her to leave Yicheng.

How confusing!

If she had known she was using this trick, she would have stopped her no matter what.

After a while, the waiter brought the hazelnut latte ordered by Shen Jia Nian. The rich fragrance spread, and Shen Jia Nian picked it up and took a sip unhurriedly.

"Don't you think it's too ironic to talk about family ties with me? Why didn't you care about family ties when you planned to send me to Qin Zhongtian's bed? Why didn't Yin Shuyao think that I was her cousin when he broke my mother's belongings?" Shen Jianian said in a calm tone.

 There was hatred in it, "Why do you want to install a camera in my bathing place? In each of these things, do you think about family ties at all?"

Hu Yuzhi was speechless, her fingers clinging to the side of the coffee cup.