Chapter 49 Stay safe

Yin Shuyao was caught off guard, and a full glass of wine was spilled so that she could not open her eyes. The wine flowed down her face and onto her dress, leaving mottled water marks.

It was such a completely unexpected development that Yin Shuyao was stunned for several seconds. When she came to her senses, she hurriedly wiped the wine from her face. For a moment, her eyeliner and eyeshadow were all mushy, and a few strands of her bun had fallen out due to her too much movement, making her look really embarrassed.

"Shen Jianian, are you sick?!"

She screamed, attracting all the guests to watch.

Qin Zhongtian, who was greeting the elders in the family, heard the commotion and saw that it was Fu Jichen's table. He hurried over and asked calmly: "What's going on?"

Seeing that the momentum was not right, the Yin couple also came over.

Yin Shuyao's exquisite makeup and expensive dress were all ruined. Hu Yuzhi was a little collapsed. He stared at Shen Jianian with a vicious look. He knew it was her "masterpiece" without asking.

"Today is your cousin's wedding, what are you doing?" Hu Yuzhi asked.

Shen Jianian's face was cold: "If she doesn't mess with me, I won't get into trouble with her."

In front of everyone, Yin Shuyao felt very embarrassed. If the matter was not handled well, it would only end more badly. She rolled her eyes and started to cry. She said intermittently: "I, I just came here to toast. If my cousin doesn't appreciate it, forget it. I'll give the wine to you." It splashed in my face and my dress was stained."

Hearing this, Hu Yuzhi's eyes could spit out fire: "Shen Jianian, is this what you said she came to provoke you? What's wrong with her toasting you?"

There was a lot of discussion around, and a few words floated into Shen Jia Nian's ears.

"Really, no grudges, no grudges, after all it's someone else's big day, so you don't give me face."

"I saw that Miss Shen came with Fu Da, and she was acting out with the support of someone behind her."

"After all, Yin Shuyao is also the young lady of the Qin family, so it's her turn..."

"Shh, stop talking."

Yin Shuyao was quite angry at first, but Shen Jianian throwing wine in her face was like a slap in the face. For this reason, she wanted to slap her back twice.

However, she had already suffered the same fate once, and this time she learned wisely. People tend to sympathize with the weak. She burst into tears. After saying a few words of grievance, it became clear that Shen Jianian was bullying her.

On a day like today, Shen Jia Nian should not get away easily. Do you really think that the Qin family is easy to mess with?

Shen Jia Nian still looked cold, holding an empty wine glass in her hand. Suddenly, a hand covered the back of her hand. The familiar warmth made her look startled, and she subconsciously looked over.

Fu Jichen held her hand and sat still in his seat. He raised his eyelids and glanced at the people at the table who were asking questions: "You have to be willing to drink a toast. According to Mrs. Qin, I feel sick to my stomach today. Do I have to drink the glass of wine you offered me?"

Yin Shuyao was so surprised that this man actually spoke for Shen Jianian.

However, this was not the end yet. Fu Jichen's eyes slowly turned to Qin Zhongtian, the corners of his lips curled up slightly and he said with a smile: "Is this the way your Qin family treats guests? I understand."