Chapter 93 Heart Attack

The security guard looked troubled. "We're just following the rules, please understand."

A few minutes ago, Fu Yuling's car was stopped at the gate of the villa, and the security guard indicated that Mr. Fu had given clear instructions not to allow anyone inside.

Only then did Fu Yuling get out of the car and argue with the security guard.

The accompanying nanny was Aunt Su, who had taken care of her since she was young. Aunt Su, worried that she might upset her health, gently persuaded her, "Miss, don't get upset. Why don't you call Young Master Fu?"

"Do I have to go through a process to enter my brother's residence? What a joke." Fu Yuling's cute face was filled with anger as she pointed at the two security guards. "You two, pack up and leave tomorrow!"

Naturally, Aunt Su stood on her side, helping her explain to the security guards, "This is Mr. Fu's own sister. The rules set by Mr. Fu certainly don't include his own family members. Right?"

"Well, we..." The two security guards looked embarrassed.

Mr. Fu's exact words were that nobody should be allowed in under any circumstances. They had to follow the employer's orders, and others' opinions didn't matter.

Suddenly, they noticed a Mercedes-Benz slowly approaching, and the security guard looked relieved as if he had seen a savior. "Miss Fu, please wait a moment."

The road was blocked, and the driver responsible for picking up Shen Jia Nian honked the horn, causing the people blocking the gate to look over and subconsciously step aside.

The security guard hurried back to the guardhouse and unlocked the door, and the two black ornate iron gates slowly opened.

The driver turned the steering wheel to the right, passing by the white Maserati in front. The security guard raised his voice through the car window, "Miss Shen!"

The driver hit the brakes and stopped by the gate.

The window on Shen Jia Nian's side of the car lowered, revealing half of her exquisite face. She turned her head to look outside through the window, her eyes clear and calm.

The security guard rubbed his hands together nervously. Mr. Fu was not here, and they couldn't contact him or anyone else in his absence. They could only report to the other resident of the villa: "Mr. Fu's sister has come. What should we do?"

Sitting in the car, Shen Jia Nian pretended not to see Fu Yuling, speaking calmly, "Fu Jichen went to Yi Cheng. He'll probably be back in three days."

She didn't want to interact with Fu Jichen's family, especially this Miss Fu, in his absence.

The driver didn't care about the rest. Seeing Shen Jia Nian closing the car window, he stepped on the gas and drove into the villa.

The gates closed again, leaving Fu Yuling and her car outside.

Fu Yuling's eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at the departing business car, her face turning from white to red in an instant.

Her expensive blue Chanel-style suit looked dull against her complexion.

Her heart suddenly ached, and Fu Yuling frowned, clutching her chest. The redness drained from her face, leaving it pale.

Aunt Su was terrified and quickly threw away the umbrella, reaching into the car to grab a bag and take out a bottle of medicine, pouring out two pills and handing them over, while also taking out a thermos and unscrewing the lid.

Fu Yuling's blood surged, and she forcefully pushed away Aunt Su's hand. "I won't take it!"

The two pills rolled to the ground, getting dirty.