Chapter 39 Apologize to me

Yin Shuyao knows how to poke people's pain, so she put Shen Jiannian's cello for sale on a second-hand website.

She priced the antique-level cello worth several million at 300,000. The purpose was to attract people to buy it as soon as possible, so as to stimulate Shen Jia Nian and get the pleasure of revenge on her.

The reason why Yin Shuyao knew the original price of this cello was because it was a gift Shen Jiannian received on her eighteenth birthday.

That day, she followed her parents to the Shen family to celebrate Shen Jia Nian's birthday. The banquet hall, which could accommodate hundreds of people, was brilliant. She watched in the dark as Shen Jia Nian was surrounded by people praising her. Those beautiful, expensive gifts piled up into a small mountain.

A seed called "jealousy" took root and sprouted like crazy at that time.

In the luxury store today, Shen Jia Nian made things difficult for her, so she naturally wouldn't make it easy for her.

This is nothing, it's just an appetizer at most. If Shen Jia Nian refuses to give in, she has a more powerful trump card that can destroy her.

After all, she left room for Shen Jianian and hoped that she would not let him down. Otherwise, she wasn't sure what crazy things she would do.

Shen Jianian's hand trembled slightly as he typed: "What exactly do you want?"

On the night of Mrs. Qin's birthday banquet, she performed in the banquet hall and was taken away in a state of confusion. Her cello was left behind in the hotel. When she went back to look for it a few days later, the hotel staff told her that her cello had been taken away by her family.

She knew it was Yin Shuyao.

The phone vibrated twice and Yin Shuyao had a reply.

Yin Shuyao: "Apologise to me obediently, offer the dress with both hands, and I will withdraw this product information. Please think carefully, I cannot guarantee that your precious cello will still be there if it is too late."

Shen Jia Nian used to be a flower in the greenhouse. She was cared for with great care, and she didn't know the depth of people's hearts. After all, she was too young to fight against her. Yin Shuyao didn't believe she could remain calm when she saw her beloved cello being sold at a low price.

She probably went crazy the moment she received the news.

Shen Jia Nian stared at the words on the screen, his breath stuck in his chest and he couldn't believe there could be such a shameless person in this world.

Yin Shuyao had done so many things that hurt her, how could he have the nerve to ask her to apologize?

Yin Shuyao thought it was not enough and continued to stimulate her: "My dear cousin, have you thought about it? Let me remind you, someone is here to ask."

Yin Shuyao showed a screenshot of the chat to prove that he had not lied to scare her. Someone was indeed interested in the cello and came to ask for specific information.

Shen Jianian's whole body was cold, and he could imagine how proud Yin Shuyao was through the screen.

She can't wait any longer. Yin Shuyao has no bottom line and can do anything. Her mother's relics have been destroyed. She doesn't want to lose the cello that has been with her for several years.

Shen Jia Nian bit his lip and got up from the chair and ran out.

In her desperation, she forgot to knock on the door. When she broke into Fu Jichen's study, she heard a man's voice coming from the computer, speaking natural and fluent French, and the content was work-related.