Chapter 42 Cooperating with the Investigation

After settling an important matter on her mind, Yin Shuyao left the company relaxedly and drove to Yinhai Hotel to meet Hu Yuzhi.

The mother and daughter enjoyed a sumptuous and delicious dinner in a luxurious box.

The hotel manager personally served them for no other reason. The Yinhai Hotel is a property owned by the Qin family, and the manager had received news earlier that the group's eldest son was going to hold a wedding with the Yin family's daughter on the 24th of this month.

Mrs. Yin came here today to confirm the dishes and drinks for the guests at the wedding banquet.

The head mother of the Qin family was hospitalized for an illness at an advanced stage. She was so ill that she might not even be able to attend her son's wedding. All matters were handled by the matron of the Yin family.

The manager's respectful and enthusiastic attitude greatly satisfied Hu Yuzhi's vanity. Before leaving, she praised without hesitation: "Young man is quite capable of doing things."

The male manager in his thirties, dressed in a black suit, sent the two of them outside the hotel with a smile. With one hand on his clothes, he bowed slightly to help open the back seat door and told the driver in front of him: "Drive carefully."

Yin Shuyao drank some red wine at the dinner table, and naturally left the car to the hotel's dedicated driver.

After the car door closed, Hu Yuzhi had a satisfied smile on her face and whispered to her daughter beside her: "See, this is the benefit of being the young mistress of the Qin family."

Yin Shuyao ran his fingers through his hair, feeling proud in his heart, but with a reserved smile on his face: "It's okay."

How could Hu Yuzhi not understand her daughter's character? After hearing this, she just smiled faintly and touched her head: "I knew my daughter would have a great life. How can she be compared to that little bitch Shen Jianian?"

Yin Shuyao calmed down her expression and curled her lips: "Don't mention her, she will not be seen again soon."

The two of them were eating in the private room just now. Since waiters came to serve the food from time to time, they didn't talk about Shen Jianian. They only talked about the wedding.

At this moment, only the mother and daughter were left, as well as the driver in front who was concentrating on driving. Hu Yuzhi couldn't help but lower her voice and asked: "How do you plan to deal with Shen Jianian? You also saw it on the night of Mrs. Qin's birthday party, Qin Zhongtian's treatment of that little bitch Her attitude is very unusual. If she continues to stay in Yicheng, there is no guarantee that trouble will not happen again."

The bright lights of the shops along the road were reflected on the car windows. Yin Shuyao sat by the window, and her pupils were also illuminated: "After tonight, I'm sure I won't be able to find her in Yicheng."

Hu Yuzhi felt inexplicably uneasy as she watched her face flickering by the light.

Yin Shuyao put a hand on the back of her mother's cold hand: "Don't worry, I'm sure."
Hu Yuzhi's uneasiness was quickly confirmed.

Just after eight o'clock, the car drove into the black iron gate of the Yin family villa, stopped slowly, and the driver got out and left.

A few steps up, the entire villa was brightly lit, and it was unusually quiet under the dark sky. 

Birds fly by, and the sound of flapping wings can be heard, giving off an unusual atmosphere.

As the mother and daughter entered the house, the strange atmosphere became stronger.