Fare well farm house

Thanks so much for all the support of this book! Everyone's commenting and voting is definitely getting me through this school year :)

Like I said before, feel from to comment any questions——>

I'll do a Q and A chapter part two (which won't effect my publishing schedule one bit) 

Also I finished the surprise so it'll be released in the next chapter! I was gonna wait but y'all deserve to have it a bit earlier XD.

Onward!!

(Edit: gotta add this in really quick)

Onward!!(Edit: gotta add this in really quick)

Okay, now Onward!

——

The barn was on fire.

Why was it on fire.

What happened.

She'd only been gone a couple hours!

Did they really fall apart that fast without her?

Something wasn't right.

"China boy, run to the house an' see what's goin' on." Daryl ordered, a hard look in his eyes.

"By myself?" Glenn swallowed nervously, forgetting to be offended by the offensive name.

  "You're faster. I'm gonna get my bike an' meet ya there." The older man nodded his head in  the direction of the house. "Go."

  Glenn hesitated but he ran.

Diana wanted to be worried.

But her head was so fuzzy.

"All the lights are off." She told Daryl as he began to run for his bike. She cursed at him in her head as she was jostled about. "The lights shouldn't be off. Somethings really wrong. Let me up." She tried to get out of his arms. She needed to help Carl! Maybe if she ignored the pain she could run over there with her... oh yeah her knife was gone.

  "Bikes gonna be faster." Daryl informed her gruffly.

She sighed and gave up her short rebellion. "Good thing you didn't park it by the barn. That would have sucked." She let her eyes shut. If she couldn't walk and she couldn't help, she might as well stop her world from spinning.

  Daryl shook her a bit. "Hey eyes open. Don't wanna give any of those damn walkers any food."

  "You'll leave me behind then, huh?" She didn't bother listening. "Whatever."

What could have gone wrong?

Was Carl safe?

What about Rick?