Randall

"Carl, you're drooling." Diana mumbled to her friend sleepily as she pushed his head off her shoulder.

  They were leaned against each other on the couch, both having been woken up so the adults could discuss the best course of action. They felt it was good to have everyone together. Hershel was operating on Randall (that was the name of the man from the other group) while the others began to talk.

  She vaguely heard something about Lori going after Rick and Glenn... and something about a car crash. But everyone was fine so she didn't bother getting up.

  "Sorry." Carl apologized softly after wiping his mouth, eyes still closed.

  "Shh you're being too loud." She sat up. "Now move. I don't want to be leaned on anymore."

  "Okay." Carl agreed as the girl leaned against his shoulder this time. "Just don't drool."

  While they both lay their catching up on sleep, The discussion began to get more serious.

   "We don't know these people." Rick stated to the other adults standing about the living room. "We don't know who this guy is, what he's capable of, and especially what his group is like."

  Shane scoffed and crossed his arms. "I think we all know what they're like. They attacked us! We need to do somethin' about it."

   Rick shot him down immediately. "We don't know enough yet. We'll talk to him in the mornin', but until then we keep him locked up. We have to be very careful." The ex cop glanced at everyone in the room and stayed on Shane longer than the others.

  Shane bit back his words and nodded. "Fine. We wait."

      "Where will he stay?" Maggie leaned against the doorframe. "I know my Daddy don't feel comfortable havin' him in the house."

   Rick paused, thinking. "We need a place where he won't be able to tell where we are. And somewhere relatively far from the house in case he breaks out."

   Far from the house...

  Secluded...

Undetectable...

  "There's that shed at the end of the property." Diana mumbled to the group without thinking.

   The conversation stopped.

  They must have been surprised she was still awake.

   "There's a shed?" T-dog turned to Maggie. "It empty?"

   Maggie nodded. "Yeah, it's empty. It might be exactly what you need."

   "Alright," Rick leaned over and ruffled Diana's hair, which she quickly responded to by smoothing it back down. "we got a place. We got a time. We put Randall in the shed and talk to him tomorrow. In the meantime, we all sleep here. Got it?"

   The group mumbled their approval.

  "Just to check, Hershels okay with us bein' in here?" Lori asked Maggie. "We don't want to intrude."

   Maggie smiled. "Yes it's fine. Beth and I will be sharin' a room, so feel free to take any space upstairs."

   "How's Beth holdin' up?" Lori inquired gently. "She doin' better?"

   Maggie sighed. "She sliced her wrists with broken glass this morning. But I think the taste of death was enough to show her that wasn't what she wanted."

  Diana was mildly concerned in her state, but was too tired to really urging about it.

   "I'm glad she's doin' better."