Flattened walkers

Hi everyone! It's been a rough couple of months lol. With school and keeping up with social interactions... it's been thought haha. But here I am! IM ALIVE!

———-

She was gone for two days... maybe three... how the hell did things get chaotic without her so fast??

Ok...

She had to find them.

Would they still be inside?

No, if she looked closer, she could spot people in the courtyard as well. She saw Rick outside the fence, fighting two off. There was a grey pick up truck but she couldn't tell who was driving it.

She pressed the gas pedal without even thinking. She wouldn't be able to take them all down by herself. But with a vehicle zooming at them at nearly 80 miles an hour...

She slammed against the seat as she picked up speed.

So this is what it felt like to speed. She'd been tempted to on the way home but... well she wanted to make it back in one piece. But now? Now, she had an excuse.

The bodies of walkers slammed into the windshield. In a sickening way she felt triumph. Every body she slammed into, she pictured someone she despised.

Funnily enough, most of them were the governor.

How sweet it felt to rip his body apart over and over with her new vehicle.

For taking her dignity.

For taking her family.

For thinking he'd taken away her will.

Body after body.

She let out a whoop of glee, using the wipers to clean off the blood.

She'd like to know she hadn't been running over her family for the past two minutes.

She spotted one near the fence and picked up speed.

Faster and faster.

Poor little walker.

It had no time to react before it was slammed into the fence.

"Eat that!" She shouted, slamming on the breaks.

One behind her.

She pulled the car into reverse, sending it ten feet away with a splatter.

Her gas was getting low and everyone else was piling out of the courtyard. When she looked for Rick, she saw that was no longer by the dead bodies.

Enough of that. It was time to face them.

So she pulled the car up to the courtyard gate as well.

She unbuckled herself and stretched before opening the door. She could already picture Maggie's angry face, and Glenn's as he tried to calm her down.

And Carl...

She wondered if his face was still as red as it had been when she left.

She opening the door to push that thought away, cheeks burning.

Well, she certainly had gotten a good lot of the walkers.  So many were flattened and splattered across the courtyard.

Good.

Some were slowly making their way toward her but they were far away.

She left the car door open and sat back down.